Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sure

Sure

Are you SURE ? Now this thread is in the Trans forum only because I am Trans but this is for EVERYONE, Not just Trans folk. An all but the few very few ones that have Transitioned all the way and really don't need to be here but still come back and forth just because, Can also read this thread and comment for the simple fact if anyone can relate they sure can.

So I was reading something here or somewhere else and it got me to thinking about being SURE about stuff, And so I thought while I was thinking about How Sure I was about certain stuff I would tell or comment on just how sure you really are before you would argue about it or be quick to tell someone or redirect someone.So here it goes.

When I first came here ( I was Sure that I was a Fetish occasional Dresser, Sometimes,, Every once in a while ,, Time to Time.

Next I was Sure that I never wanted to leave the house just dress up and see how good I could look.

Next maybe just maybe I would just go out at night to the ATM or ride around but never go out in public.

Next maybe see if I could maybe pass in the day light early in the morning or without to many around.

Next,, Wife do you want to be a woman ? No I am Sure of it. I just like the clothes.

Next maybe I will just go out of town and we could have some fun, Wife, Are you Sure you aren't wanting to become a woman? No Never not Me.

Next going out of town to much trouble, Lets just GO out here.

Next maybe I would look better with a Makeover? Wife are you Sure? No not me.

Next maybe if I shaved my Body? Wife are you sure? No not me.

Next I need a Therapist , Wife I think you want to be a Woman? I'm NOT SURE!

Next wife maybe you should go on Hormones? I'm not sure?

Next therapist,, You are Transgender and you are a Woman and should go on Hormones.

Next Wife I told you I was SURE you were a Woman.

Now don't be to SURE of what you Think your SURE of Right Now. Because like some of you I was Sure of this and that and you couldn't tell me nothing . So when these Trans chix Talk you Better be SURE to listen because they were YOU not long ago. JUST SAYING,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

That pretty much is how I felt on all of those when I dressed or the first time around 16 tyears oldt and did for years after except the wife parts (never married). I was so SURE of this or that. But ya know, the years roll by and cracks start to appear and then everything that used to be clear, isn't. Its so muddled and now I am thinking I just don't know to most of that.

excellent Stacy.

This is the first post that really shows everyone the Stacy that I met in damn Mississippi.

I talked to you in person for a few hours so I know you're smart, funny, and real, and now everyone else can get a peek.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I love this post!
    When I came here I swore up and down that I was JUST a crossdresser.
    Was I ever wrong!

I am sure that I never thought about doing what I do today when I finished a happy night after a costume party where I dressed and played the role of a simple woman all night, including dancing with guys and always using the women's restroom, and that was 35 years ago. It only took me about 25 years to really start this.

I sure was interested to try dressing as a woman very late in my life. Just not sure why?

I was sure that I wanted to go out of the house after the first time I saw myself in a crappy cheap blond wig fully dressed and made up, with some help from another kindred soul.

I was not sure if that smile from that first glimpse in the mirror would ever go away. It did but still comes back regularly making me sure that I still enjoy all that I do.

I sure enjoyed that first time out only a few short months after starting from zero back in late 2006.

I sure enjoy trying different outfits and buying too many female clothes.

I am sure that I have left some of my male (actually just common sense human) obligations somewhere in the dust when I shouldn't have and still continue to do so.

I am sure spending a lot of money on my facial hair removal, and even though I have some weak excuses I am not sure why besides that it makes my female side easier to create and maintain.

I sure love spending time out in the real world meeting new people and getting into some really intimate conversations with those total strangers, some of whom are now my friends.

I sure enjoy telling others what to do, but I am not so sure that they like it so much, if at all.

I sure like all my new friends I have met doing all this, and I hope that most of them still like me.

I sure enjoyed teasing Melissa way back when, when I was not sure that she was TS. I sure know that she is ready to fight back when necessary. I am pretty sure that I do that to keep the world real and to help others to compare their own point of view to that of an interested third party's point of view. As Melissa would say a way to keep the moment and conversation real.

I am sure that I am not sure where I will end up with all this, though I like where I am at now. I am sure that time will tell, or death, whatever comes first.

I am sure I have left something significant and important from this list. I am also sure that is OK for now!

I am SURE about one thing and one thing only,,, HRT or no HRT ,,, I am still CRAZY,,, An that my friends is one thing I am SURE of,, I don't think that 1,000,000,000 people can be wrong,,,lol,,, But I sure do be feeling so Good these days,, Must be the Whether ? Or Not,,, But remember Don't be to SURE about thing you haven't done. Everything isn't always what it seems to be,,,

i was sure i was a crossdresser.. even though i knew i was a woman...even though i wished i was a girl...even though i was actually a man (at the time, but not really)
    I am real

Am I sure? I never say never and always avoid always
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I AM certain. Just a crossdresser. Absolutely 100% certain....

I started off just liking the odd item of clothing, (like the feel of bras stuffed with socks, then water balloons, then silicone forms...) then started with make up and wigs, managed to completely transform myself and then sneaked out for walks in the dark, then went into a store to buy some groceries and umm... I see where this is going...

Okay, I'm pretty certain I'm 'just' a crossdresser...

Remind me to check this thread again in ten years or so...

Daphne
    x

I'm sure that I am just a cross dresser. No wait not sure now been thinking more and more about hormones, never been out in public not sure if I want to but who knows.

I'm sure I don't want to be a woman but I sure have been thinking about more than just cross dressing. I'm sure I will always be just a closet cd cause there is no way I could come out and hurt my family as my wife is the only one who knows.

I'm sure something is missing but not sure what it is, hope all that made sense cause I'm not really sure it did.

I can't say that I was ever sure about where I fell on the (possibly non-existent) TG spectrum. I told myself that I was just a cross dresser for years but I kinda knew otherwise.

I am damn sure now that I am transsexual. I am sure that I have started to transition. Stuff happens.

Stacy, nice thread. I'm sure I am a gender bender crossdresser. I'm sure I will never transition. When I switch to fem mode it can last days. But my male mode lasts much longer. Will that change, I don't know. But I know for sure I will never have SRS, but I may try to get my boobs larger. However, my hormones are already pretty female and my testosterone is still strong enough for a good libido. I was born this way and fathered children. I lament that I cannot be just one. For me it's forever switching back and forth. So, I am absolutely sure that I would never do a complete transition. I do know that many of you do have that issue though and appreciate you all talking about it.
    Part Time Girl

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stacy,

I am sure of one thing for certain . . . at this juncture I am not sure of anything

Cheers

Isha

I am sure of things that people keep telling me it's impossible to be sure of.

I'm also sure that if they were in my head, they'd be sure of those same things, too.

Gold Member
    I am sure I like your post. Umm....er.... hold it????

Banned Read only
    Not sure if I should post here cuz I'm not trans...but I'm not sure...Infiiiiiinite looooop 😴....click, click...ah, there we go....OMFG, I am trans...but not sure...Infiiiiiinite looooop 😴

I've never been sure of anything lol

Aspiring Member
    well then I am sure of nothing anymore other than I am unsure
    Professional thread killer.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I can absolutely confirm, carved in stone, that I will never transition.

At least not today.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Stacy......are you sure?!?!

I exist (subject to change without further notice).
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I am sure I'm Trans and sure about stepping off into the unknown. But Sure about who I am.

Erika

I am not sure... also dont call me shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    Stacy......are you sure?!?!
    HELL NO !!! Yull NEVER hear that come out of my Mouth again,,,lol,,,, Once Bitten Twice shy !!

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Now this thread is in the Trans forum only because I am Trans but this is for EVERYONE, Not just Trans folk.
    OK. In my opinion:

It makes sense to not want to go down a path that is generally disapproved of in our society, and therefore hope that what you do will be enough to stave off gender dysphoria. But, if people choose to follow that path and take it all the way, it is because they've always wanted to. If transition was something that was readily understood and accepted, if our society took it for granted that not everyone is born in the right body and it should be expected that some people will want to switch once they are old enough, then I think that most TSs would make the switch a lot earlier than they do. There wouldn't be as much "hoping I'm just a CDer".

The thing is, not everyone who starts dressing does it for identity reasons. It really is more about "feel-good" for a lot of people who also do not want to give up all or parts of their male identity.
    Reine