Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attracting guys while dressed in FABulous mode has

I've no attraction to men whatsoever but they can offer an affirmation of the way you are dressed, one of my very good friends is gay and when I'm dressed he'll treat me as a girl such as holding open a door or letting me be comfortable enough to use some female mannerisms I wouldn't really do in front of others such as being 'cutesy'
    While women can offer other ways such as talking fashion like you are a GG there is definitely different ways the two genders act or treat a 'girl' so I wouldn't say I'd have nothing to do with men except for sexually or probably romantically

In one case me and my friend and his boyfriend were out for LGBT pride in a crowded bar and when we went to move elsewhere in the place one of them would lead me by the hand, it meant nothing to them and nothing to me except for feeling more genetically female
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    seeing as we mostly don't pass (except in our dreams), guys hitting on you ought to be gay guys, and the thinking I've seen expressed here is that generally the gay guys don't like the crossdressers as such, unless they're so dolled-up as the OTT drag-queen, so that makes me wonder why they are (hitting on you)?

"Not gay" guys hit on you. I dated one once. I wouldn't recommend it because they hide deeper than any closet here. He didn't want to be seen in public with me...but wanted to be with me. Never got the clothing removal stage but my guess is he would have screamed and ran away (like he did anyway) even though he "knew".

There are a few gay men attracted to us....dated one of those also. Even after I explained that soon I would be a woman...he wanted to stay...but have male lovers on the side.

The fantasy that men will hit on you or try and seduce you is a regular fantasy here. in what 8 years of being out alone in public...four guys...the two above and two more who made it clear that after sex they would never see me again. Thus I remain a virgin. Any man who hits on you is following his own fantasy and you really don't want to be part of that I would think.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I think you're dressed well and fairly passable it's pretty much inevitable some guys will be checking you out and even hitting on you because that's what guys do. I personally find it flattering (even though not into men) and affirms that I look good while dressed

Some guys have fetishes and like to crossdress to maximize pleasure by combining all the things that excite them. I do. Some guys have fetishes but don't crossdress, and may be attracted to women or crossdressers who wear items that arouse or their over-the-top look. The attractions are sexual, but not necessarily for the person, but for what they wear. Admirers may say "you're so beautiful" when they may really mean "your heavy makeup and super-high heels really turn me on."
    Compliments........grain of salt.

Banned Read only

I can go into the women's restrooms while dressed and no one calls the policeon me even when women are in there.my exgirlfriend is a cosmotologist and fashionista. She thinks its fun to have me go everywhere like that.This is not only in Hollywood but in century city,Westwood,Venice,Beverly hills and LA. I have to use the makeup techniques she taught me and not Speak else I get curious 2nd looks. I can't fake a woman voice. She dresses me like herself.

Almost anyone can look good if you find your best looks and do not get crazy with the attention seeking attire. I wanna post a photo uncovered I posted photos on page 1 and 2 but I am stealth so the eyes are blocked.I have more tape and glue on to make this Illusion then anyone I know.
    I am 42D-34-52, yes I got a Big ole butt.I don't look like a TV or CD while dressed most of the time.I have a tightly corseted waist and size D breast forms. I don't hang around in the Gay area to attract gay guys. I am not gay!
    Last edited by chinabrown; 11-06-2015 at 01:23 AM.

I get gawked at and checked out by men when I go out. it's a good indicator that I'm passable.

i mean really, who does not dress to both please themselves but also look attractive to others - male or female. i go out a lot and often flatter my ego with thoughts of ......i wonder what wonderful thoughts others are thinking of me, if they notice me at all...it feels good... and if they are kind enough to say a few nice things....even better. but like others i am married and regardless of mode, my eyes and heart are only for my wife.