Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does this make me a bad a TS

GD is relentless and unpredictable. Things are good until they aren't. You are experiencing this first hand. A very short time ago. You were content to live a dual life. It didn't take very long to accelerate living pretty much full time. The past is gone. The future is uncertain. Live in the moment. That's all any if us can do.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post

My conjecture about possible future ways to look at this, as more and more people come out? I think that as the population becomes accustomed to birth-males presenting as women (and it's increasingly pointing this way), it will be less and less important for TSs to live stealth (with people not knowing they were born male) ... unless they have severe gender dysphoria and they do not want to be looked upon as male at all. The non-stealth TSs may not be considered female by the world at large who will still see male gender cues, but they won't be considered male either like other males, so maybe we are moving towards a world akin to native Americans' embracing the two-spirit concept
    Every person that has and is forwarding our cause toward acceptance[and inclusion] has not lived a "stealthy" life. It is those that have stood up to the "traditional world" as "something different,but a good human" that is changing the world's view on us. We are a teaching tool..

Isha, You telling this side of you resonates with me. You are not a bad TS, I never saw a bad bone in any of your posts. I too am a male but being a DES kid, I'm amazed that I grew up fairly manly. But we had to as men were men. I also love my body and I still switch about sixty forty of male to female switching. I know when we are switched we are definitely female in thought and actions. At sixty three years I'm still switching and still like my male side as well as the fem side. I languish over the fact that I cannot just be one or the other gender. You seem to be gravitating towards the fem side more. However, the man you once was might come back big time. In a way we are trannys but bad... no, perhaps naughty... LOL
    Part Time Girl

Everybody has to face his/her challenges in his/her own way. That's just as true with respect to gender identity and sexual orientation as anything else. Nobody has the right to judge you as a bad TS. That's an absolute truth, as far as I'm concerned. What's more important than what kind of a TS you are is what kind of person you are. You have shown yourself here to be admirable in your honesty, your caring for others and your open-mindedness.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I had hoped that this thread would address the OP's reality and not descend into accusation and counter-accusation.

As has been said by many transitioners here the only person here who can really know if Isha is transsexual is Isha herself.

A discussion about "can someone be TS without suffering Gender Dysphoria" might be interesting its own thread, but not if it leads to personal attacks.

I think this thread has run it's course
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity