Thread: I just had to do you

I just had to do you

This afternoon I had some friends visit who wanted to buy my trailer which I did not need any more, they do not as yet know that I am cd and the opportunity has not arisen yet to tell them. So I had to force myself to dress drab for the time they were here, no sooner had they gone then everything came off to be replaced by.... well everything. You've no idea how much better I felt inside myself and the relief of wearing clothes that I was more comfortable in than at other times.
    Do you feel the same as this in that after something has happened you just have to get out of drab and into something more feminine?.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Very rarely wear guy clothes but I know what you mean.

yes Bobbi, completely so.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Most often for me, it is the other way around. Quite the majority of my crossdressing is to socialize and to do activities away from home. I tend to leave a path of feminine clothing, forms and wig from the entrance door to the bathroom once I get home from a satisfying outing. Sometimes I even shred the wig and forms off before turning the car off LoL. It has become very rare in which I feel the sadness or reluctance to change back into guy mode that many here do.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 09-28-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Silver Member
    Tonight when I got home from work

Work was okay, but all day I was wanting to be home to get into something more lady like, I was underdressed at work, but I needed the feeling of my female half

It's a nice feeling when I do it but totally my choice of whether to do so or not. Funny that I've seen it stated over the years that when women come home from work, they can't wait to get the heels and bras off, whereas when we get home we can't wait to get them on. All a matter of perspective I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It's like having a good long soak in the bath after doing some strenuous work the relief of doing something pleasurable, and lets face it what can be more pleasurable then slipping into something silky and thoroughly feminine. The person that invented drab needs there head examining in great detail.

Oh my, yes! I often think of my "drab" time as wasted time.
    Hugs, Carole

OH girl, I know the feeling! Since coming out 2-3 years ago now, to a few, i dress 95% of the time, and the other 5% im underdressed. (Only for work am i in male clothes.... and its when i get home, i am like everything comes off and i can get comfortable.

I don't dress as much as I am sure the rest of you gals do but when I do get all dolled up I love the feeling that I get when I am dressed femme, it just feels so much more comfortable than my boring male clothes that are just so plain and boring

Reality Check
    I don't have to 'force" myself to dress in drab when the occasion calls for it. And I don't have to rush home to change either. I enjoy dressing but I'm not addicted to it.

There has been times when i know a freind is coming over for sure and im totaly in the mood .I just tough it out because i do enjoy my friends company although soon as they leave i get dressed
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Bobbi, If I'm in fem mode I do not mind dressing in drab. Done it most of my life. Drab dress is what it is. But when I fem I'm still that way in male clothes. But I'd rather be in fem clothes. Like wise if I'm in male mode, I do not put on fem clothes. But I do not mind in the switching modes I'm in to change clothes in either. Clothes are clothes and yes I agree that men have given up on many things that would be comfortable for us and now look on them as feminine.
    Part Time Girl

I only go completely femme on the weekends or if I take a day off. But I find myself wanting to more and more all the time. And because I'm thinking about it all week and really looking forward to it, I get really, really frustrated if, for some reason I can't dress on Saturday or Sunday. And also, I'm finding that when I do dress, I'm staying dressed a lot longer, and really dreading having to go back to drab...

i rarely dress in male clothing. (personally i do like the nomeclature drab as to me it is pejorative) and i still like the man inside. but if dressed as a male i do feel at ease when i change to en femme