Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does wearing panties everyday help?

buy a pair of womans bali briefs or Jockey briefs,,, The SA in the store will tell you your size.. I only wear womans panties now.

Aspiring Member
    Given half the chance I would wear panties everyday, but having to change in the men's locker room for workouts ... that is another story.

I wear cotton hipsters every day at work. I do have satin and lace but that is just weekend wear. Still not sexual. I think most of the arousal is related to doing something you think you shouldn't. Once you realize that it's okay to wear them without remorse or regret, they're no longer sexual but really comfortable.

Hi! I exactly know how you feel LOL! Im 22 too and im at school studying and when wearing panties or strings i feel so sexy and cant forget about it. Sometimes it does even attract me and i cant concentrate lol. Im doing this for a few weeks now but it got better not much though i think its a psychological issue i gotta change my thoughts about that underwear from "sexy" to something normal. ^-^

I know for me it was purely sexual when I first started to wear panties but then after awhile I just really enjoyed wearing panties more than wearing my male underwear, they just make me feel better and the fabric feels great against my skin. Its not really a sexual feeling anymore and I think that for some it can stick around and for others it just becomes so normal that its not out of the blue to wear them. Though I do get kind of turned on when I am shopping for panties and I am not really sure why and I have that rush but once I slip them on they just feel like they complete me as a person overall, I am not sure if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Eventually, they become just "underwear".
    Perhaps; but my boy underwear isn't made of nylon and polyester, and doesn't slide along my skin the way my girl things do. So whenever I'm wearing female underthings, whether consciously or not, I'm constantly getting tactile feedback telling me I'm wearing female clothes. add a bra and it doubles the effect, consciously or not. Our minds are always working in the background, and those subconscious feelings make a big difference in how we feel.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yes it will normalize. Eventually you will feel normal in panties and male underwear will feel like a big cotton diaper. I have been wearing panties daily for 20 years. There are some occasions that I wear my plain cotton hipsters, usually under low rise girl jeans or when I go to the doctor, but mostly nylon briefs for daily wear. I love control panties also. They give you a secret hug all day.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I first starting wearing panties when I was 11 or 12 , it was a sexual thing going through puberty , along with other female clothes.
    As time wore on , it became less sexual and more "normal".
    I don't own any male underwear and love picking out a pair of the many many panties I own, when I go to work each day.
    Bras and stockings are worn when it is cooler, and I wear jacket or long trousers.
    But I think , if I didn't wear panties each day , I wouldn't feel "right" and certainly not comfortable.
    Absolutely nothing to be ashamed off , really who else cares😊

Banned Read only
    Try a thong and tuck, this should take you to an even higher level; like on a weekend when you don't have classes and you can just enjoy.

It really is tough to break through the mental barriers we put up. I know I always worry about underdressing and somehow getting caught. But this, like many things get better with time.

The thrill goes away. Wearing panties 24/7 is just natural for me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been so long for me its just natural now.

Does it normalize? Yes, I think so...like other respondents I have been wearing panties of various kinds for 20 years. I still have some male underwear in a drawer but I haven't worn them for 20 years. My favourites undies are loose fitting satin French knickers - and even now they still generate a frisson...but it is an everyday thing and is transient... But go to the little boys room and sit down for a pee and seeing and feeling those panties is still a stimulus. I do wonder if the transient nature of the stimulus is a function of increasing age and the prostate medication but I still love to see and know what I am wearing.

Watch out for hospital visits though...I attended hospital for a routine quarterly review of my prostate treatment. It never occurred to me that they might wish to do a rectal examination... It wasn't the panties that embarrassed me though - it was the stockings and garter belt... After the event I can laugh at myself but at the moment he said he was going to do an examination there was nowhere to hide that underwear!!!!!! LOL He was fine; professional; and afterwards we had a brief chat about it - no problem - I really needn't have worried - but we do , don't we?

Michelle
    x

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'm not a panties-wearing girl.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

It definitely normalizes. I started wearing bras and panties in college too. I wish that I would have moved pass it but girlfriend (now my wife) and life sort of stopped it. Now in my midforties, I now wear panties everyday.

I wish I was brave enough to wear every day.... Go you ...😊.... How long does it take before the nerves wear off.?????

It will normalize and at some point in time you will dread the days you will have to wear men's underwear for doctor's visits (unless you are brave enough to wear panties and not worry about any comments from the doctor or the nurse should you need a shot in the rear).
    Lisa

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hello MikeyP,

A lot of this has to do with your age as well. Being 22 years old means you have a higher sexual urge compared to some other members here.

You can't feel sexually aroused forever because your brain will eventually get desensitized to somethings. So I suspect it will normalize... until you discover 'something else'.

Have fun exploring!
    Love,
    S
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

It has never been an arousal thing for me. But definitely a mood, attitude thing. With such a huge selection of colors, fabrics, lace, designs, I wear what fits my mood most days. If I have a long day of meetings or really boring stuff to do, I'll throw on a thong that's tight and never lets me forget it's there. It serves as a pleasant distraction from the boring events going on.

Sometimes at big events such as weddings or big family get together s, the wife and I will wear matching or similar panties, garter belts and stockings, just for fun.

Charlotte

You'll just have to experiment with type and size. Size in one type may not match another type. You should even be able to wear thongs or nylon bikinis without tucking. They tend to hold in the goodies well enough IF you don't go by size charts. start smaller than charts

I wear full cut nylon briefs by Teri, Carole or VF or bikinis/high cuts by Jockey. Have two men's briefs in my drawer and wear them once a year for my physical. Have been wearing panties 24/7 for at least 10 years now and nothing could feel more natural.

I have wearing panties for 6 years and they feel so right and make me happy.

Like so many here, I wear panties (Bali) 24/7 and have been doing that for so many years that I don't even notice that I'm wearing *panties*.

Like most here, I keep a few pairs of tighty-whities for doctor visits or if I'm going somewhere where I know I'll have to change. I'm dressed almost every evening, so the rest of the gear also feels pretty normal, i.e. bra with forms, slip, hose, skirt, earrings for my pierced ears, etc. I don't get aroused, per se, but just feel relaxed, normal, whatever.

So yes, familiarity breeds "normalized."
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

There is a reason that there are dedicated lingerie stores and, to my knowledge, no equivalent for men. Also, the lingerie section of department stores are ten times bigger than the men's underwear section. Why?

The only reason I can think of is that women like wearing nice underwear. So, why shouldn't you?
    I’m not wearing women’s clothes.
    I bought them. I’m wearing my clothes.
    Eddie Izzard

I have done so for a week or so at a time. For me I have found myself so self conscious that co-workers would know that it was too much for me to handle. So have resorted to just being fem at home. Do very much miss the feel of wearing panties.