Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does wearing panties everyday help?

I wear nylon panties everyday now, though I still occasionally wear my male boxer briefs. I'm no longer nervous when I'm buying them, but I do try to be discreet when I'm changing at the gym
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    It helps in the sense the it can make you feel more "complete"' even in male mode .
    Personally, I have been weaning panties 24/7 and a bra daily since I have retired.

I should say that I've been a CD since I was about 8 years old (68 now) I and presently live alone.
    So, I also wear panties and and nightgown to bed nightly.
    I basically live as a woman when at home.

BTW, my favorite panties are VF "Lace Nouveau" full cut briefs. They are very classy and very feminine.

However, like already stated, wearing panties becomes the norm after a short while and wearing cotton men's briefs seems so alien and wrong.

The same can be said about even dressing completely and as I am dressed now at home (panties, bra, nylons, slip, dress, high heels etc) and it makes me feel so normal, natural and complete.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 10-11-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Wearing panties at least part of every day helps me feel good. I'm new to dressing and find it so satisfying when I put on my panties.