Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can't wait!

Amy oh my gosh you have fun. I looked at that wig. It is a nice one. Movies dinner out and possibly walking the mall or really go get nails and makeup done at a spa. Roscoe P Coltrane, yeah, leave her home. But have great fun. Perhaps she can go with you. LOL
    Part Time Girl

Lucky girl! I'm jealous.

I agree w/Jaime-it IS intoxicating. Re shaving sensitivity...that'll be tough. Happens to me too and I find I can do really 'close' once but then have to do a little less or nothing the next day; never had to worry about more than 2 though. I suspect that could be an issue for 5 (stinkin FIVE!) days.

You go girl.

Platinum Member
    I'm thrilled for you Amy! What a great week!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Love the hair! What color did you go with?

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    The wig is very pretty. Make sure to wash it regularly... The frizz is a pain in the ass for sure. My last heat friendly wig turned into a mess rather quickly. I couldn't seem to get it styled like I wanted it once it started to get real frizzy
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.