Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dresser's Remorse

there are good psychological methods to get rid of the guilt, remorse, shame, etc. aside from that, there are many "worse" habits out there. the real problem is secrecy, for there is nothing wrong with crossdressing nor what is done while cross-dressed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Can't say I ever really felt remorse of any kind because I dressed enfemme.
    I enjoy it and feel right doing it.

When i was younger i always felt remorseful .It took a lot of years to finally accept myself im not perfect but do enjoy the experience during and after way more than i used to .The sooner you let go of the guilt the better
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanetteX View Post
    I look at it the other way...most of the week I wear mens clothes. Come Friday or Saturday I think "what a fool I have been" and slip into a cute dress with hose and heels!
    Absolutely Jeanette! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    I used to get that way. Still do rarely.

It comes usually right before I get dressed. I'll be thinking "Do I really need to wear a bra today?" "Why?" "You don't get any gratification,sexual or otherwise so why?" Then,once I get a bra on and slip into a pair of panties I look in the mirror, give a little twirl, check out my butt, smile and get dressed.

It happened more often when I first started wearing makeup.

Now it's very rare that any thought like that occurs.
    That's it! Exactly. Before and after I wonder what am I thinking. Well put.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question I assume you're a CD, Lena? And, not a TS?

I'm also a CD. A closet CD. Yes, I've suffered from the guilt of obsessive dressing and the sexual excitement for years. But, as Krisi said, I'm not hurting anyone except myself. Maybe?

But, I look at it this way: What if my "hobby" was playing golf? Or, setting up a model train set that ran thru every room in the house? Those activities can be just as obsessive, expensive, and demanding. But, I built model everything as a kid. And, golf seems like an old, drinking man's sport.

Dressing is way too much fun. Exciting and such a turn on at my advanced age, I'd have to be nuts give it up!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lena,
    I also end up pondering why I have enjoyed dressing after an episode of expressing the feminine me. No certain answers have come to me after decades of pondering but I do have much less regret and more serenity come Monday mornings.
    Maybe we all have different whys. Hope you find yours and lose the regret.
    Cheers
    Danielle

I do not feel any remorse from dressing en femme, but what is depressing is that right now I am not in a position to live as a woman 24/7.

Yeah I get what your saying. Its not really a guilt thing so much, as at times it just feels kind of pointless.