Thread: Starting HRT

Starting HRT

I have changed doctors, I came out to her that I was transgendered, she wanted to know how far I have went with hormons , I am on spiro. only she is going to start me on HRT to help devlope my breast and hips. I'm 65yrs old, is it to late for me devlope breast and hips.

Hrt has tons of effects. The most important is not physical. To gain some congruity between mind, and body is priceless. Whether you will gain any breasts, and hips is luck of the draw.
    Best of luck.

If you are looking for breasts. You best course of action would be implants. Breast development from hormones takes years. If you get any development
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

breast tissue is a remote possibility at your age, hip development is highly unlikely at any age.

Your doctor should know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Hip development is impossible after 25. Fat redribution away from the waist and to the hip area gives the appearance of hip development. There are studies show that everyone's pelvis widens with age, but HRT will not be the cause. Couch potato-ing will.

Like Paula said, HRT is about chemical balance, not cosmetic changes. Those are side-effects.
    It's Frances with an E, like Frances Farmer. Francis is a man's name.