Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penny (Big Bang Theory) Crossdress Fantasy Captions

Thx sweeties for the nice comments sweeties, glad my work is being enjoyed. I'm always looking for new caption ideas BTW!

Penny is by far my favorite actress! So Pretty! When I dress, that is the look I go for even though I am way too large to pull it off.... yes I like your pics look great!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Quote Originally Posted by CindyT View Post
    Penny is by far my favorite actress! So Pretty! When I dress, that is the look I go for even though I am way too large to pull it off.... yes I like your pics look great!
    Great, I love her look too, my big inspiration. Do you get the urge to dress up too when you watch her? Glad you like the pics. I've kinda run out of ideas for the moment though.

Uploaded a new one, which I think some of you wil definitely be able to connect with, even if it doesn't necessarily apply to Penny for you. Here's the link again, I'm talking about number 14 x

http://jessicabrink.deviantart.com/g...ress-fantasies

Banned Read only
    I sooo love these Jessica! I think at some level...they're 'inspirational'? And they're damn cute too 😉

Just saying thank you! ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    I sooo love these Jessica! I think at some level...they're 'inspirational'? And they're damn cute too 😉

Just saying thank you! ☺
    Thx, great to hear you enjoy them so much. I have another one ready but should you have an idea yourself please let me know!

Just uploaded three new ones, enjoy!

Banned Read only
    I love these! Anyone else into Big Bang? Let Jessica or myself know if you'd like to get in on it, this could be a lot of fun 😀

Robin I am with you gals. I love the Big Bang Sitcom. To look like Penny is only in my dreams.

I like these! Penny's cute and I like her style