Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penny (Big Bang Theory) Crossdress Fantasy Captions

Penny (Big Bang Theory) Crossdress Fantasy Captions

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I posted some images on Deviantart involving Penny (the hot blond girl from the TV show Big Bang Theory) and crossdressing. I basically took some pictures of her and added captions about crossdressing as her. If that sounds unclear just check them out for yourself. Keep in mind these are aimed at crossdressers so they're not for everyone. And don't worry, none of them feature sexual content. I'll put the link down here. Tell me what you think and which one you like most sweeties.

Also I'm looking for new ideas for future pics, so if you have any suggestions (meaning a pic of Penny and a caption to go with it) please let me know, there's a big chance I might make it into a new image.

http://jessicabrink.deviantart.com/g...ress-fantasies

(I just discovered there's a separate forum for pics and videos, so moderators please feel free to move this topic if you feel like it)
    Last edited by jessica_brink; 09-30-2015 at 05:21 PM.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    To each there own,but when I see caption pics like that, I feel that transgender people are being made a joke of. But that is just me, sorry.
    Erica

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Marie View Post
    To each there own,but when I see caption pics like that, I feel that transgender people are being made a joke of. But that is just me, sorry.
    Sorry if I've offended you, but I assure you these are not meant to be insulting, it's really how I feel

Banned Read only
    Wow, I missed this one! I personally loved it Jessica 😃

Thx girl, glad to hear! I'll be posting some more very soon so keep an eye out for them
    Last edited by jessica_brink; 10-02-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Penny is a cutie. She's funny, serious, and also a very good actress. What cd would not want to look like her. I can see if you were not a cd how some would think you were making fun of CDs but I took it differently. Maybe it's because I watch the show and know the whole show is based on making fun of others who are not as intelligent as Shelton.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely Jaylyn! Keep 'em coming Jessica, it's not offensive in the enchanted forest girl! 😃

Just uploaded a new one, pretty happy about it! I made two others but I'll upload them tomorrow. If you have ideas of your own please let me know!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Cute idea Jessica.

That is a fun set of pictures, I'm amused and get a kick out of laughing at myself from time to time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm probably naive, Jessica. Is it legal to take someone else's pics without permission and use them any way u like?

Maybe I'm overly sensitive because I just spend too much time on FB-----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nice! I like Penny's looks (and character on the sitcom) but i also crave about Bernadette's dresses and midi flowing and sometimes vintage skirts...

I'm not sure if it's completely legal, but I'm not making money off of it, so as long as I don't get any copyright warnings I'm gonna continue with it. I uploaded a couple more pics BTW
    Last edited by jessica_brink; 10-10-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Banned Read only
    I love them Jessica, I love to giggle! If the thread gets deleted just remember it 'did some good' 😊 (Caitlyn Jenner)

Ok, well let's all just be quiet about it then I'm pretty sure the whole site is full with unauthorized pics

Moderator Note

Members...

It's most likely Jessica's witty additions will be covered under 'fair use' as they could be represented as satire or parody and they are not being done for commercial gain. Besides, if the studio is suing anyone it will be Jessica and Deviant Art - NOT you, or cd.com, so while your concern is noted and generous, please just stick to comments about the captions..

Thanks so much...

Katey

uploaded some more in the meantime, please check them out!

http://jessicabrink.deviantart.com/g...ress-fantasies

Banned Read only
    Helped her shave...LOL 😅 Thanks for reviving this Jessica, I find it inspirational, and great for a giggle or two!

Love the I wanna be her caption. Kaley and I are the same height so she's one of the reasons I'm debating getting C cup forms.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

I don't get it, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and I am not offended.

But, this is a new one for me - fantasies of GGs as CDers. I wonder how common this is.
    Reine

I see where you are at, the first one is a good statement but it does lose it as it progresses.

Yes many of us would like to look like Penny.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks for the giggle been a wild day , I had a real time experience a girl made the comment to me that all men are alike ,in that all you guys want is our bodies ! my reply floored her when i told her that as attractive as I found her, I was wondering what it would be like to have her figure ! she said that made her day and gave me a hug

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I don't get it, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and I am not offended.

But, this is a new one for me - fantasies of GGs as CDers. I wonder how common this is.
    Well there's not much to 'get', it's just fantasizing, put some smiles on people's faces in the meantime.

It might look like GGs as CDers, but it's actually the other way around, because I wanna be Penny

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I see where you are at, the first one is a good statement but it does lose it as it progresses.

Yes many of us would like to look like Penny.
    The first one basically sums up what the thought behind the pics is. After that I tried a bit more variety. It's also not easy to keep coming up with ideas. If you have one of your own (pic and caption) please let me know!

Very Cute. Thanks. I have all the respect in the world for her but that does not stop me from wanting to look like her. hehe I appreciate your work !

Thanks Jessica, like Robin and others, I enjoy your creativity.

Karen