Thread: getting real about cd

getting real about cd

We all have a varied degree if circumstance for our differences with our behaviour whilst crossdressing and there are certain people that struggle to cope with this manifestation of ones character, this is why I need to say this, if you cant stand the heat etc......, my meaning is those of you that are finding crossdressing with no ties and no close family who care should feel lucky, those that are living by the sword should embrace the thrill and those that cant go on with man mode should rise up and do what you are born to do! Lets get it going and not feel so wrapped up in the nonsense of negativity but evaluate where you are and what you want out of it and live your life accordingly. I understand if you are mixed up with too many emotions but getting to that comfortable status is what we need to do, I'm happy in the closet, I feel that I want to be a woman, I cant be and I'm not attractive as a woman but I dont use mirrors and I do think from the inside, I love Emma as my female side and I give her space and time within and not in the mirror. I like and accept this so with heart felt affection I plead with those doubters find your space, deal with it and really enjoy what you have got and not what you haven't got.
    Lots of love and constructive stuff I hope
    Emma x

That's an incredibly healthy mindset. It's all about self acceptance and loving yourself. Life is hard enough without not loving yourself.

yes emma i am happy as pamela, and that will do, hey enough ladies have to accept their own looks, there's no point getting neurotic about not being an impossible disney form
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

ya-no
    Imagine your headstone, "60 years as loving father & husband, died 5 years later as a lonely female"
    While self happiness is important, I feel it's unwise to change your life in the last few years.
    If your young, and not going to lose everything, then enjoy what life has to offer, but if your on borrowed time and still in a loving relationship, stay the course for a bit longer.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    Emma,
    The battle is not that easily won , as I've just found out !
    I've come so close to walking away from my marriage to live that dream , it's early days so at the moment it's still appealing to me ! The losses of my family and the hurt I felt thinking about it are just too strong to ignore. At the same time I'm being totally open about it all, I was prepared to embrace an almost 100% dressed lifestyle, everyone now realises it and accepts it as a deep feeling I have to fulfill it. They've now given me some space to dress as I choose, they are not excluded from it by me , so if they wish to see me on certain days it's up to them.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Coming to terms with it comes in all forms. I used to be satisfied with a few items of female clothing or just mammalian protuberances (boobies) but the lure of makeup and the envelope that needed to be pushed, kept me exploring. Realizing that floating around the general public was relatively easy because people just don't care helped fuel that curiosity.

CD'ing transforms from,"I can't believe I'm doing this!" to a very matter-of-fact, "this is what I do, so what?"
    Getting real about it is the natural course.
    Of course!

(Hi Teresa )
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Rachel makes a very valid point here. I'm always going to say that a person should have the right to live as they truly are and find as much happiness as they can. If only life was so simple.

Life is always about compromise and sacrifice. A big part of our ultimate happiness also comes from those who love us, those we love and having support and companionship in many forms.

There will always be times in life where we have to make decisions about what we want and what someone else wants, or needs, and of other things, like employment, financial security, home and other needed possession.

Life, a successful happy life is Ultimately a delicate balancing act. Too much personal discretion, or too much sacrifice will ultimately lead to unhappiness and not a truly fulfilling life.

Silver Member
    I too am one of the lucky ones (now) I have total acceptance (now) of being a crossdresser, I embrace the joy it gives me and I never ever have a doubt or a twinge of guilt / self loathing, I never purge or wonder what it is I am doing, I am me and I like me for who I am

I will never be a pretty lady and I doubt very much if I will ever pass, but I love to underdress when out and working and I dress fully around my house and garden, I ver much like the me I am when I am fully dressed and sporting a pair of delightful heels, bliss time

I don't want to progress to living my life as a lady, i am just happy as I am

It took me a lot of years to find it, but now I am here, I am not for changing, unless it is into something lacy and ladylike of course

That makes me very lucky (now)

Emma, thoughtful post. Ah, yes we are men... I've posed that a few times. Yet, it is so nice to embrace the fem side of us. I sort of pass and have on many times out. To be able to express the feminine side of me is great. However if I'm read or somebody asks, I tell them I am male expressing my feminine self. But that is my life and as a switcher, I found it is so nice to do just live and express myself male or female and do the very best I can for both.
    Part Time Girl

Im at the point where i do accept my self and i am single it is not perfect but it works for me at the moment
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

That's pretty much how it is for myself. A place for everything including dressing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning