Thread: A pre crossdressing anniversary.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

A pre crossdressing anniversary.

Three years ago September 30thwas he first time I ever heard of crossdressing.

I was just looking for a photography studio to take some classy, tasteful, glamour photographs of my wife because she has really gotten herself in to shape. She needs to see herself as I see her. I stumbled upon an entirely different category of glamour photography for something I did not even know existed, crossdressing men! Some of the places that do it called it a “transformation”. I had never imagined this existed, it wasn't even on my radar. But the funny thing is for some reason that seemed like something fun and exciting.

So I did some more searching and found that there are a LOT of places doing this “transformation” thing all over the world. I also found transformation places in Chicago, Milwaukee, Ohio, and even in Texas. The Texans are probably doing transformations from cowboy to cow girl but they probably use red holsters, pretty little .6 shooters, and a pink something. (To the thousands of cow whatever readers: Please don’t send angry letters, I admit I might be wrong.) Not only are there a lot of transformation studios, there are also probably a hundred businesses throughout the US providing supplies to this “industry”. There are regular gatherings in larger cities and even nationally advertised conventions. I found support groups and places that host “Girls Night Out”. So there is a lot of stuff going on, all for guys dressed as women. Believe me that some of these guys, if they were women, would be HOT! But they are still guys. I had NO idea. I toyed with the idea of getting my picture taken. One thing was certain: If I was going to do anything it would have to be a secret from everyone but my wife and it would have to be somewhere else because there was nothing like this anywhere in Michigan. Also I would have a lot to lose if I was exposed because crossdressing could cost me my job, reputation, even my relationship with my family.

With those obstacles I just dropped it. I dropped the thought, only a little disappointed. Life went on as always, as usual, all gray, blue, black and brown in cotton and denim. Boring.

Until a month later and all but by accident.

WHAT?!?
    You can't leave the story ending like that!

"Until a month later and all but by accident."?

What the hell???
    Tell me the rest of the story!

oh... happy anniversary.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Congrats! I meandered through your blog. Nurse Billie bit was hilarious.
    Cheers.

write the book in weekly installments, we'll be reading, xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Cliffhanger!! Gotta read the blog...or wait patiently for the next post :-)

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    "By accident!"
    "What accident??"
    "Was anybody hurt?"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    BillieAnne,

I had no idea. First off congrats. Second, I am really intriged. I would love to hear the rest of your story.

Plus now I understand the I am just a crossdresser thread. You know the difference between a TV and TS? Five years. Which gives you two years to book tickets to Bangkok. It's a joke people, lighten up.

I always find it fascinating to hear such late-onset stories. Looking forward to the cliffhanger to see how this played out.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Happy Anny Billie...

I know the ending to this one...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Happy anniversary, Billie! I always enjoy your posts and remember when you were a newbie here, so I know the tale -- it's always interesting to learn how we all got to where we are in different ways