Thread: Observations

Observations

One thing I have noticed and never have before is the Guest that come here and look and observe us. Since the New Post has been down and you have to go to a certain section I see how many Members and how many guest are on one certain board and I never did before now.

And if you look for yourself you would see also, Anyway being this is the Transsexual section and I have to post something pertaining to Trans people how bout all you South Mississippi Lady's join the forum so we can get to know each other? It is lonely down here in the South with no social groups and no meetings to go too. So if your from here close by and seen my pic you are bound to know me and you should know that there is no shame being who you are and if you want to finally get some real results and fix yourself once and for all join this group and learn how it is done.

And for all you others out there with support groups around your towns be thankful that you have someone to talk to and some place to go and get that needed support. Some of us on here would have been a lot better off and maybe didn't take so long to come to a conclusion of what and who we are if we had- had that. Anyway all the guest and lurkers come on in and take your shoes off we all have the same Dysphoria in one way or the other...
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Gold Member
    Hi Stacy B;
    I am from Illinois, but I attended "Boot Camp" in Beloxi MS.
    Until I came here, I had no one to talk to about my dressing.
    Now this forum has been an opening to the great world of dressing.
    Rader

Platinum Member
    I'm a bit too southwest for a meetup. Often curious about the 75_% who lurk but do not partake.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The Mad Scientist
    I'm not confused at the percentages of lurkers vs active posting members baring their soul for others to...comment on.

I used to post often and responded all the time, largely I don't anymore.

Perhaps the better question is why do people stop actively posting?
    Kris

No one wants to hear the Truth including ME,, Sometimes we need it,, That's why they have an on and off button on these things,, An that's what this thread is for, To find other people in my area and get out from behind this BOX and mingle with real people in real life so I can get more answers to what I seek in life. See how they do it and get by,, Share LIFE not just typing words and waiting for the right person to respond. Interacting in real life and time with other Trans people that I know exist here where I am from.
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I've never been much of a poster, but I'm on here every day reading post learning a lot

Move to Jersey. Plenty of support groups within a 20 min- hour drive.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Well I am just a norther from Wisconsin who took for ever to find herself. I like to get out and mingle as well we do have some nice support and folks up here. I would not mind at all doing a bit of traveling even after sing the world through our fine military. And thank you to Stacy.

Why would you think about or even care who pokes around. 7 billion people on the planet and at least 3 billion have Internet access. People by nature are curious and that just how it is.
    I was one of those pokers when doing all my research trying to figure out who I was.
    By the way the numbers is rough it just to give you the ideal. ☺

Julie

Untitled
    A number of those "lurkers" quite often are members who have just decided to have a look at the forum, without logging on, the most popular forums, M2F and TS, are both freely viewable without the need to log on.

Stacy, have you thought of starting a facebook page or twitter or other social media?
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Hi Stacy. You really gotta get a Stacy B facebook page dear. I often wonder about the guests, but not the fact they are there, I only hope they get educated or help of some form if they need it, but cannot join for some reason. I wonder about the makeup of the group and how many are looking for negative things for whatever purpose they have. I do not let their presence alter what I want to say, and hope many of them will join us. This is a great place to spend some quality time.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.