Thread: Nervous for the weekend!

Nervous for the weekend!

God I have butterflies in my belly right now! My birthday is coming up and my SO have told me that we're going to be busy this weekend, she even got a relative to watch our dogs so I'm guessing we're going away somewhere!
    The thing is that I noticed last night that one of the wigs was missing from the stand and this morning I noticed some of my shoes was missing to so she must have something planned with Esmeralda.

And here come the butterflies... I'm not out to anyone but my SO who's a GG and she's actually more open to it then I am, asking me to dress more often etc. The problem is that about 1,5-2 years ago I pretty much stopped dressing, not sure what happened or if it was just the fact that I gained some weight and started hating my looks or the maybe the usual CD shame!

So, right now I'm sitting here at work, freaked out because I'm not sure what I will do... Of course a big part of me really really want's to dress again but at the same time I'm scared since it's been so long!

Anyway, I felt that I needed to spill my guts somewhere, thanks for listening
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

awesome, surrender to the experience and enjoy it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

There are hundreds of guys on here that would love to be you this weekend

A gentle searcher. Chriscrossed's Avatar
    Exactly Mgreenva! Trust your SO and trust yourself Esmerelda.
    (BTW Is there a chance your trip will be on a Ferry?)
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-02-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Oh yeah don't missunderstand me, I love the fact that my SO is more accepting then me!

Eh, Chriscrossed... ferry? Something special happening on ferries?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-02-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    Maura - Transparent

I hope your weekend is all you can dream about. Relax and enjoy the special time with your SO.

That would be a dream come thru for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Wow...sounds exciting. I would just let the weekend take you where it needs to. For us CDs, worrying in is our genome it seems!! LOL

I hope you have a great time with the wife.

Relax and go with the flow. Most here would trade places with you in a second. Let her make you happy while she enjoys the experience, too. (Make sure she knows your current size, and where you keep your forms?)

I'm remarrying again at the end of the month and, much to my surprise and joy, my fiancée has made clear that she expects Rhonda to be part of the honeymoon (we're going to Florida, so I'll get beach time en femme -- Yea). My fiancée is fully accepting of my time as Rhonda and we weave my dressing into our lives, but I was willing and expecting to be full on guy mode for the honeymoon, so this comes as much a surprise as what your wife seems to be cooking up.

Best of luck and have fun.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Can understand the fear of doing something strange, but consider: 1- it's your SO, so may push you, but probably not harm you, 2- you have to start to go with it or you'll impact the relationship. Give it a try, and if it's too much, talk about it

I wish I could have a weekend like you lol. Enjoy it to the fullest and let us know how it goes!

Silver Member
    Esmeralda - I hope you have a happy birthday and a wonderful weekend with your terrific wife. Have fun and let us know how it turned out. Happy birthday.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    You lucky lucky *******! Fill in your own expletive!

Hope you have a fantastic birthday out with your incredible wife.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

And get pictures!

I have to appologise for not replying until now but after the weekend "real life" cought up with me and I've been busy at work!

Ok so here's what happened! On friday evening when I went home she had packed everything in the car and it turned out we were going away for the weekend, no ferries involved but she had booked a nice hotel in a town about 200km away! On the way there once she told me I admitted that I had been afraid and she told me she had my things with her but going out had to be my decision. Friday night we went out to have a piece of food and I didn't dare to go en femme but atleast she got to put on some subtle makeup and after a while I stopped being nervous, maybe because I realized that people was to busy to notice anything!
    When we got home I admitted that I wanted to dress some and she did my makeup a bit more femme as you can see in the pictures, I'm not sure if it was the whisky I had at the restaurant or the fact that we had a really good talk but it felt really really good!

Anyway, we had a great time trying the different dresses that she had brought with her and I promised her that I would be dressing plenty more in the future and she even accepted my A-cup inlays, now I just hope that in a while she'll be ok with me buying a bigger sett since that's what I really really want right now.

BTW, these are the first images of something else but my face that I ever publish online so be kind and I really got my mind set on loosing some weight now!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Maura - Transparent

Reality Check
    If my wife told me we were going on a trip and I could be Krisi, I would jump at the chance. You are very lucky. As far as being nervous, get over it and enjoy yourself. Nobody is going to recognize you. It doesn't matter what strangers in another town think.

Yeah I know I should just go with the flow and after this weekend I will! Not sure if I dare to walk outside just yet but maybe someday!
    The hotel was perfect tough, the elevator went right down to the parking garage so I was thinking about it.
    Maura - Transparent

My god you´re beautiful girl!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Take advantage of it and enjoy it is as much as you possibly can!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Quote Originally Posted by Suziecue View Post
    My god you´re beautiful girl!
    And that ladies is my SO... always supportive!
    Maura - Transparent

very nice chains. the bag seems to match quite well. glad you enjoyed it. only comment is the lighter hair doesn't work as well as darker. It might be fun sometime to try nighttime glamor makeup, but that is a good job of normal makeup

for weigth: reduce carbs, reduce portion size by 1/4th, wait 4 months. I used if I drop 5 units, then I get to pickup a complete new outfit. Sure helped when temptation was to return to old eating patters. Oh, and walking also

Platinum Member
    Hi Esmeralda, You look wonderful , that last picture shows great make-up skills.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by denise85 View Post
    for weigth: reduce carbs, reduce portion size by 1/4th, wait 4 months. I used if I drop 5 units, then I get to pickup a complete new outfit. Sure helped when temptation was to return to old eating patters. Oh, and walking also
    Yeah I actually started with the LCHF diet again after giving it up for a year, during that time I gained almost 20kg so I guess I have a long road back again but hopefully dressing more will keep me motivated!

And thanks Orchid, the makeup is completely my SO's doing so she'll be getting the credit for it!
    Maura - Transparent

Your SO is a cool chick.