Thread: Confidence booster

Confidence booster

I know this site has been mentioned in the past but I'm only mentioning it as I would imagine that there are (hopefully) a lot of new members that may not be aware of it.

http://www.pictriev.com/

I can only go off my own experience in that my femme face(s) that I've uploaded gave me results in the high 90s (%) for femininity and my normal male face gave me high results for masculinity.

I know it's only a bit of fun but it certainly makes you feel good.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Kinda fun. Rated me at 22% masculine,78% female and was off by 6 yrs on age. Pinned me younger. So all those results make me feel rather good.
    Erica

This is fun!

Ranked 95% masculine. But thats me in my morning face before a coffee! I'm glad they don't have a beast percentage! LOL

I will try again next time while en femme!

Thanks for the link :-)

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    That was fun, some I was read more male then female others more female.

Banned Read only
    Wow, thanks for this Cheryl, I feel so girly right now (and soooo young too &#128512...I can't wait till robots integrate into society, I'll totally pass! 😀

Robin almost every one of your comments makes me laugh. I need to stop taking a sip of tea when I come across your pretty face in a thread.

Well mine was fun, using one of my recent pics it says i'm 66% feminine and WOW... talk about a confidence booster! It cut my age (literally) in half!
    *Sayyidah bookmarks her new favorite site*

Then I used my profile pic that is a little softer in focus and quite a bit smaller in size...
    Ummm. I'm a 12 yr old 70% girl? Evidently I need bigger boobs.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Banned Read only
    LOL, thank you young lady...are you sure you're old enough to be here 😉

Hmm I was able to get between 100% man and 50% female but holding the camera above me.. does not work.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Done this before but my current profile pic was rated at 63% female, aged 24 and ...my youngest son is 30 .

Most annoying though, I loaded up a picture that clearly shows the bags under my eyes that could carry 10lb of potatoes and it rated me as 93% female, aged 30.

I also uploaded a not very flattering pic of male me when my face was blistered and scab ridden from an immune system problem three years back. 98% male,.......aged 65. The 'bar stewards'' .

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 10-02-2015 at 06:49 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    63% one time and 85% one time so the test is flawed LOLOL

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's simply an online toy. Doesn't mean didly! It consistantly showed Sherry's age at 25 or less. Fine. I get that.

But, I showed it the same face with 2 different wigs. First time, 64% male. Second, 78% female.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Cheryl,

Was not aware of this site before, so it was a lot of fun. Your right about it being a confidence booster (even if it lies) as my avatar photo was rated 13% masculine, 87% feminine and age 36 (actually 57).

Kira