Thread: Very rough things after good times dressing.

Very rough things after good times dressing.

I can only speak for myself here. But, I see a pattern in my life, with dressing. I finally get the nerve to go out, seven times, recently, and despite being alone, and nervous inside, i enjoyed it. But, like ying and yang, it has been very harsh things happen not long after my dressing sessions. I just finished an emotionally very trying week and a half, had to have my vehicle towed four times,using up all my free AAA tows for the year. Trouble with my sister, who has severe speech impediments, and blew up at me, almost kicked me again, when i asked her to write it down. She is in total denial that she even has speech trouble!. Unable to fix my vehicle at alll, this time. Had to go to my mechanic brother, who hates me, and we had two near violent shouting matches. All three of my bicycles had flat tires, too. i have not dressed at all, other than panties today. Not able to sleep more than a few hours the last wek or so. I hear that good times only come with having bad times, to balance things. I was planning on going out dressed in the town 40 miles from here, but at the last minute, called it off. That was good, because my vehicle died only two blocks away from where i live. We never know what is going to happen, on any day, that is for sure, but i have had difficult things happen shortly after my dressing outings. I have not felt like dressin for days, as am shell shocked, and worn out physically and emotionally, had to walk 8 miles to get home once last week. But, as painful as its been, it is nothing in comparison to the millions of war refugees, and families and friends of people getting murdered, and a million other awful things happening on this orb.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-03-2015 at 03:35 PM.

I am sorry for your troubles. I know driving an unreliable car is no fun. Been there a few times in my life.

Having had to rely on two bicycles for primary transportation when I was younger, I learned to stock up on air pumps, inner tubes, and patch kits. I once had to walk four miles home after a ten year old bicycle tire suffered a bead failure and the inner tube escaped the tire and blew up in front of my face.

If you want help diagnosing your car, I think a number of the girls on here are car enthusiasts. Maybe if you put up some more information, one of us can help you diagnose the problem.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Thank you Alice for the insight.
    Sorry about all the negative things
    Thanks for sharing.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice , If it wasn't for bad luck, You wouldn't have any luck at all.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When it rains it pours. I hope things turn around for you soon. I know what its like to go through tough times, I lost a loved one last year, got evicted from my house and business, had to deal with depression, still technically homeless (not sleeping on the streets or anything but have no place that is home right now). Still though, I'm positive and things are always getting better. Like you said, other people have it worse. Appreciate what you have. Do you really think there is a correlation between dressing and bad things happening? Personally I don't believe the universe would punish you for looking good in a dress.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Alice so sorry for your troubles but we all have things that could be better. And your perspective is good, as my wife says 1st world problems, many have it much worse
    Hugs Leigh

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Alice, I hope u don't think the cosmos is picking on because u dress? Please don't think that way.

Because it sounds like it's your best chance for a little enjoyment in your life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can probably tell you how to fix the problem with your brother
    if you send me your zodiac sign and his.
    Super-easy fix if one is Scorpio and the other Aries.

Thanks for the replies everyone. My brother is leaving for two months. My sister is another problem, totally self righteous, severe speech impediment she denies she has, and goes into temper tantrums when i cant understand,a nd ask her to write it down. my dad is a young almost 95 yo at home, and doctor says he is like much younger, but can't walk. Can't afford to move far away. Trying to limit my time with them, but have to keep his property up, sometimes lift him onto toilet, into bed. I am convinced that family crap is the worst, as police also say, domestic trouble is the most dreaded. I know a lot of people are out of work, near homelessness, have toxic families, harsh bosses, you name it. Blue, that was from the HEE HAW cryin song. For some of us it seems like our life theme song!!!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 10-03-2015 at 03:38 PM.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I hope the cats are still talking to you Alice??

Pull in your horns for a while, till you get your car fixed- if you go out dressed, for god's sake take a full set of male clothes and shoes- and if the wheels are the same size, can't you make 1 good bike out of 3?

Your sister sounds a peach- can't imagine anyone more unpleasant to be around.

Hey- you've got great legs- that's more than some people, Danny Devito for example- he'd be REALLY jealous of you.

Hugs, Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

Nikki, Thanks for the reply. Yes, my sister, brothers, and dad, are demon people, making my life mental torture, holding my whole life's shortcomings, and being low income against me, after i gave up my business, to move 2000 miles to help my demon father. TYhey are treating me like i am 16 yrs old, and i am 61, sadly, the baby of the hellish family. If only i had the money, to move much farther away from these torturers. Thanks for the comment on my legs! Hose and heels helps a bit, too! In my case, I have had nice times, immediately followed by unpleasant experiences. I heard an old late night advice line host, say, the "every high is a new low." It seems true with me.

Alice you have talked many times of your toxic family but is there really any obligation on your part to stay there? Seems to me that they feed off of you and your good heartedness and just return evil to you for it. You have paid your dues many times over and you have no obligation to stay there any longer. I'm not trying to tell you what to do my friend other than think about what I said. You deserve better and to be treated better. I can read hearts even from this distance as I'm empathic, so trust me on this.Think about what skill sets you may have and what you can do to get away from that situation. Only then will you find happiness.I'm sending you a PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kate, You are so right. I would get the heck away from here , and them, if i had the money to do so. At present, i am trying to sell a 1963 Airstream 25 foot travel trailer, and a 1966 Bridgestone motorcycle 90cc, and if sold, i can them move away from the area. My sister says it is all my fault that i am poor, bad decision. YEAH, giving up my business 2000 miles away, and sacrificing everything to move here, to help my them 89 yo dad. he is almost 95, seems sour years younger now. A cursed, cruel family of demons! I ask for prayers for the items to sell, so i can leave here.

Alice please clear out som of your PM's. I sent you a couple and it is telling me your capacity is full. Kate.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning