Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horrible experience the other day

Silver Member
    LeighR, this has nothing to do with trying on a dress! Two things, either the story is made up, which I hope is the case or what HE did should have gotten him arrested and made to explain himself to a judge! My concern now is that he is further getting his rocks off by our outrage, i' m personally done with this thread, I consider it closed and I hope that becomes official!

Can we even be certain this was real? Or does it belong in the Fictionmania story archive? I'm not buying it as real. A first time post in the wrong web site.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I think this is horrible that this happened to you, it doesn't sound you did anything wrong and became a victim of a sick prank. I mean the fact they could see the outline of your privates in the dress does that mean if your wearing a tight men's bathing suit your exposing yourself. I'm so sorry this happened.
    Really? That's your take on someone who purposely chooses outfits that are too tight and wears no underwear? The OP admitted to going "commando". Ewww for one because I would not want to be the next person to try that on after someone most likely left some sort of remainder.

Not knowing where the OP was, I wonder about the veracity of the whole thing. After talking to the women, they let the OP go? Sexual crimes aren't usually dismissed that quickly. Also the fact that TWO women filed the complaint makes you wonder if something more wasn't done or said. i cannot imagine ANY sales woman complimenting you on your penis. Too many holes in this for me.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I sincerely retract all my statements sorry if I offended anyone here. He made poor judgment and prob should be heald accountable for his actions. My bad for defending someone who may also have been a victim

having read all the replies to this posting I am surprised that he has not been banned from this forum. reading all that has been said so far I am totally disgusted by what he did, the full enormity has been well and truly exposed and discussed here. The attitude and blatant disregard for public decency has gone way beyond the norm for proper decency in society.
    It also bordering if not definitely bordering on a perverted and twisted outlook on life and to expect people accept and condone this sort of behaviour is just plain out of order.
    Totally outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by celeste26 View Post
    Can we even be certain this was real? Or does it belong in the Fictionmania story archive? I'm not buying it as real. A first time post in the wrong web site.
    As i got through the first few paragraphs i was beginning to wonder if he thought he sent this to Penthouse letters.

I am very new to CDing and have admitted in another thread and will again here that part of CDing is sexually arousing for me but only in that i have a hard time tucking for a few minutes.

This is on a totally different level and to the OP... if your story is true i think you are probably in need of professional help.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

If this is a true story then this line from it tells the tale: What I like is to cross dress for females. It sounds like a crossdressing man hoping to have sex with a woman while dressed en femme by trying to "entice" her by exposing his "manhood" purposely. Why else would he not be wearing underwear while trying on revealing women's clothes and asking for help and advice while showing the sales person the "results".

Disgusting and shameful!
    Last edited by lisa_vin; 10-03-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    Lisa

I do not think that lovetocd should be allowed to remain within the forum.

Whether or not this story is true or fiction, when you push the limits and play with fire, like that, you might get burned. A disgusting stupid thing to do, and if true, you are lucky you were not put in a jail cell, with bad dudes. DO NOT DO SUCH A THING AGAIN, FOR YOUR SAKE, AND OTHER CD/TGS.

Ok, I read all your replies and I am sorry if I offended anyone. I do realize what I did was wrong and hurtful. Have I done this in the past? Yes, I have. I always ask the salesgirl if it is ok to come out. I always inform them that the dress is sexy and revealing. This is the first time that I received a negative reaction and had police involved. Did I learn my lesson? Yes, I believe that I realize how disturbing this is to strangers. Will I ever do it again? Yes, I feel with the right circumstance and willing full person, I will do it again. I apologize if anyone feels this hurts the tg/ts community, I really do apologize. I think even if I seeked professional assistance, I wouldn't change on how I feel and what my fantasies are. Can you really just turn off how you feel about something?

Wow, this thread just keeps on giving.

[edit]

We have probably all been in that mind space, CDing can begin as a very sexual initially .. but some restraint and common decency must be adhered to. Keep your wild fetishes in the privacy of your own home.

You are pushing everything to the limits and seem not to under stand how to interpret a Woman's polite disquiet with the situation you put her in. If this has to be a slap in the face and a wake up call ... so be it.

People do not exist on this earth just for your own personal pleasure.
    Last edited by debstar; 10-03-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovetocd View Post
    I think even if I seeked professional assistance, I wouldn't change on how I feel and what my fantasies are. Can you really just turn off how you feel about something?
    I disagree with you.

Yes, very few thing can change how one feel or fantasy about. But there is a line between fantasize about it (which is in your thought) or put it into action. Take for example, one might fantasize about a girl (or a man) in their office and got excited thinking about them, and that is perfectly legal. But to expose yourself to your fantasy is not.

You might argue that you are simply "showing them your cloth and ask for opinions". That will be completely BS. "Showing cloth and ask for opinions" in store does not mean or include that you can expose your genital (which is illegal). What you did violates law, and that is not a matter of society's discrimination. You violated other people with your action, and you should stop doing that.

Again, how you feel, how you fantasize, how you think is completely your own business. But if you put it into an action that violates the law, you will be punished.
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

It seems like OP can't dress at home due to his wife and that's why he has a need to dress somewhere which he unfortunately decides it would be in a public store. If you're going to do this again I recommend you first find a time and place that you can dress privately in secret, then buy woman clothes and dress on your own without disturbing anyone. A lot of us has to go through all that to follow the public law, and most importantly not disturb any strangers in public (that's the whole point about the law anyway.)

About the event, I would not be too optimistic about the saleswoman saying you looked "nice". Facing reality, she might just say that to not cause a scene with you out of afraid, or she could just try to sell the cloth to you. Now next is just my hypothesis, the woman customer might get disturbed by your action about exposing private area, so she complained to the saleswoman and saleswoman can't keep things quiet anymore by herself so she had to call a police to satisfy her woman customer. I can understand the saleswoman can be tolerated by some of customer actions so she can sell more and that's why the first time she didn't have a problem with it.

- Bonnie

Silver Member
    Ok, I read all your replies and I am sorry if I offended anyone. I do realize what I did was wrong and hurtful. Have I done this in the past? Yes, I have. I always ask the salesgirl if it is ok to come out. I always inform them that the dress is sexy and revealing. This is the first time that I received a negative reaction and had police involved. Did I learn my lesson? Yes, I believe that I realize how disturbing this is to strangers. Will I ever do it again? Yes, I feel with the right circumstance and willing full person, I will do it again. I apologize if anyone feels this hurts the tg/ts community, I really do apologize. I think even if I seeked professional assistance, I wouldn't change on how I feel and what my fantasies are. Can you really just turn off how you feel about something?
    OK - This is now all BS. Sorry to waste my time.

Could be real, could be fiction, either way, it's just wrong. It's the tale of a 13 year old looking for a thrill.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I second!! This is now all BS. Ruby

Will I ever do it again? Yes, I feel with the right circumstance and willing full person, I will do it again.
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A WILLING PERSON IN THE SCENARIO YOU DESCRIBE.

This is either really bad reality or really lame fiction.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Could be real, could be fiction, either way, it's just wrong. It's the tale of a 13 year old looking for a thrill.
    Bingo. This sounds like a complete fantasy i.e BS to me. And if you are actually doing this, wether or not the police were ever called or you were locked in a store by two SAs (I find the idea of the back door being lockable so you can't exit very questionable too), your behaviour is highly unacceptable, and is going to land you in all kinds of trouble. Get help, and get it now.

Are we being trolled?

Sounds like Bull Sh#T to me!!!!!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

I am smelling a troll also. It is time to stop feeding it.

This thread has more than enough comments

subject closed
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations