Thread: Daring to wear outside

Daring to wear outside

Hi.... Hope I can post here..... New to cross dressing and am just out at the movies wearing my nicest underwear albeit under my male clothes ... Bit scared tbh.... Heart is pounding.... But I know no one knows any different.... It DOES feel so amazing though.... Wish I was braver..... 😳

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh my lord..... Gorgeous woman just sat beside me too..... Palpitations .....😥

If it's just panties and/or pantyhose under regular pants, nobody will ever notice (do wear at least trouser socks over the hose if they are sheer so your ankles won't give you away). Bras or camisoles though.......the strap outlines might be noticed unless it's under a thick type shirt or you're wearing a jacket or windbreaker. Panties under men's mid to long shorts won't be noticed either.
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_vin View Post
    If it's just panties and/or pantyhose under regular pants, nobody will ever notice (do wear at least trouser socks over the hose if they are sheer so your ankles won't give you away). Bras or camisoles though.......the strap outlines might be noticed unless it's under a thick type shirt or you're wearing a jacket or windbreaker. Panties under men's mid to long shorts won't be noticed either.
    Thank you for your kind words..... WOW....... Such an awesome feeling to be out in my favourite sexy underwear...... I was conscious of myself all the way through the movie..... The woman beside me was dressed beautifully..... I caught myself checking out what she was wearing( as I get tips from this)..... Almost got caught by her fella too..... Panicked LOTS...!!!!. Kept myself to myself and enjoyed sitting there knowing that no one would have a clue in the dark..... Definitely a little less scared now.... One step at a time I suppose.... 😊😊. Looking forward to getting back to my laptop to my other site and tell my 'cyber friends' now...... Xxxx

Gold Member
    Silkylover:
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
    I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 15 years.
    I now wear a bra as much as I can.
    Go and have some fun, wear as much as you want,
    Nobody is watching.
    Rader

Unhappy

never fear about under dressing.
    only you get to know what you have on.
    even a unexpected trip to a er room, is no problem. they only care about helping you. and they get to see people at there worst, sillest, and in such ways that clothing is a nothing.

enjoy, just keep your straps covered while male.

I remember the first time I wore panties under my clothes in public. I thought everyone could tell, but of course they couldn't. I still get a thrill when I wear them, though not as intoxicating as those first couple of times. Just relax and soon you won't give it a second thought.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

Thankyou for your words...... I't still kinda nerve wracking when I do though..... I'm new to this at the moment and don't know what would happen if i was ever 'caught out'?.... Sometimes the pressure i put myself under to go out 'wearing' is enough to make my heart beat SO fast..... i LOVE wearing though..... makes me feel SO good..... (confident in my own company)

oh my.... i think i would panic like crazy if i was in ER..... still... doesn't stop me doing it though... i'm just super careful while i'm out 'dressed under'..... (which has only been the once so far)...... thank you for your supportive words though.... means a lot...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The first few times its exciting but after a while its no big deal.
    Been wearing panties for so long its normal to me.

Thankyou RADER... it's nice to have some friendly support.... I'm kinda new to this site too..... keep getting posts deleted and don't understand why?..... I never post anything rude or offensive..... is there an 'etiquette' to being on here..... ANY help or tips you could give me would be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks in advance if you could help..... (i'd sign off with a name but, i haven't thought of a name that isn't 'cheesy/trashy/not appropriate'

Silkylover.

Hi Tracii G... thankyou for your words there.... I guess it's because i'm a 'newbie' to all this....

Quote Originally Posted by Silkylover View Post
    am just out at the movies wearing my nicest underwear albeit under my male clothes ...
    I sincerely hope you're not one of those folks that has their phone on during the movie...? That would undo any good you've done from wearing your nicest lingerie...

Quote Originally Posted by Silkylover View Post
    ... is there an 'etiquette' to being on here..... ANY help or tips you could give me would be greatly appreciated.....
    Oh yes - why don't you go back and check my post on your Intro thread... I do try to help, I really do...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hey Silky, how are you? I am well thanks.

Clearly by number of posts here i'm no expert witness, but having dressed to varying degrees for 50 years i have some insight.

As others have suggested, panties under are no big deal. I've slated next week for girl cotton panties to work every day. As to the emergency room, i'm sure they've seen everything and would just tell my wife they had to dispose of my underwear.

As to brassieres or even full slips, again as others note, the straps and even underwires can be noticed under some conditions. I think one time i got "made" when i went out with just a Tshirt. Nothing came of it. Just take it into account.

That said, good luck to you on your journey. With regards to my proclivity for wearing femme clothing, i've done no one harm.

Take care,
    Bobbi

I've been underdressing, on and off most of my life. Lately. I'm underdressed all the time. Some sheer blouses come with a garment similar to a tank-top. I use it under my shirt to cover the straps of my full slip. I don't ever wear bras. I also wear socks to cover my nylons-encased ankles. Most of the time I completely forget that I'm wearing those garments as they seem so natural.