Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want out . . . .

Hey. ... not all of us out here are assholes......I am, but not everyone.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I resemble that remark
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Silver Member
    I really hope it gets better, and that you will be okay Anne. I know it can all be really hard but hang in there.

Anne

hold on to what and who you have now. In fact hold on to see what can be done situation you may only need to wait until tomorrow. There is always good in the days to come.

Connie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Anne, I am so glad you're getting help.
    Suicide, apart from being a permanent solution to a temporary problem, has always struck me as illogical.
    Things are so bad you want to end it all, as bad as they can be. As the only certainty in life is change and if it can't get any worse, it can only change for the better; you want to be here for that, don't you?
    Please get some sleep; it's hard to think clearly without it.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Gold Member
    As many of us would give about anything to go back to being a kid again, the dead probably wish they could experience life again. Our time will come soon enough. No need to rush it.

Nothing to live for? Hey, I remember when you used to be upset about not being able to live as a woman. You didn't know if you even would get the opportunity. Well, here you are today, living it full time.

A divorced parent often like to try to turn the kids against the other one.
    The children will make up their own minds. I mean for real, a parent has to be pretty rotten for the kid to not want to associate. I mean in person, not based on the other parent's bitter feelings and words.
    Unless you constantly nag or do something else to alienate your daughter, she is still going to want you in her life.
    Kids don't just turn against their dads for being TG. Several wives do but not the kids.
    Just make the best of the visitation times you have with your daughter.

For wanting to end your life, what would be the point? You got to transition in real life and live it each day. You have your freedom back since divorcing. Maybe it is time to start thinking of a NEW goal for how you want your life to be. Then work to achieve that. Even if it is something outlandish, just get as close as possible. It doesn't even have to be "Work".

For hating people, I think many of us know that feeling. I sometimes hear our peers complain that they have no or few friends. That just means we get more selective of our company and are no longer trying to impress people who do not like us.

Right now you are just stagnated with life. This would be a good time to take an honest look and re-assess your life, where you are, where you want to be, etc. And like I said, it doesn't have to be career goals. This is YOUR time. Well, your daughter's as well.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I don't know you, but I am very glad you've agreed to get some help, and not to do anything drastic.

Please, listen to what your doctor and/or therapist has to say. Hopefully part of what you have sought as help is seeing a medical doctor. I don't talk about it much, but I suffered once from a severe case of biochemical depression. It got so bad that I could hardly walk faster then a zombie-like shuffle! It literally felt like I was wading through wet concrete up to my knees when I tried to go anywhere. My doctor helped me in the short term (can't say specifics on these forums, I know), but honestly, the biggest thing that pulled me out of it wasn't the prescription stuff, it was a lot more vitamins and better diet. There is a book called "The way up from down" that you may find helpful. Check it out.

Another thing I don't talk about very much is that I am also a family survivor of a person who committed suicide. My father killed himself, about a year after my mother passed away. He had lots of friends and family who were there for him, and a grand daughter who was living with him and helping to care for him. He gave us absolutely no warning of his intent. The note he left indicated he didn't want to go on living without my mother. They had been married more than 50 years, and he was devastated by losing her, but kept insisting to everyone that he was doing okay. I can tell you first hand that the effect a suicide has on the person's family and friends is one of the worst things that they could ever go through. As someone who has been severely depressed, I know how hopeless and dark it can feel. But I can also tell you that suicide flat out is not the answer. Yes, it will end your situation. But it also ends all hope of getting better, and all the possibilities for your future. And it messes up the lives of everyone who knows and loves you. Stay strong, girl, and find the will to live!
    Last edited by Ceera; 10-06-2015 at 08:07 AM.

Anne, I am just numb to read this. My heart goes out to you, please find the strength to regain your view of the beauty in this world and to mend wounded relationships. Kids are resilient, you daughter will surely come around.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Anne, Please get help your very needed and wanted here. Personally, I am what I am partially due to your courage and strength was my inspiration. We all go through our own hell but God has given us this gift and the strength to prevail and I'm sure you will. i am here for you sis,
    Hugs XXXX, Deidra

Our tragedy is that we weren't born women, and to be ourselves we must trash the rest of our lives. It's a tough, tough road to take, and it's only natural that there are times of deep despair. Take heart, Anne, for you will pull through.

Lallie
    Time for a change.