Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Would Think it was From Penthouse Forum

ROTFLMAO. You have just made my day.
    "Life is too damn short to get hung up on gender issues" - Me

Banned Read only
    I know you are estatic beyond words, I see you and your wife sharing so many girl/girl things that it will bring you even closer together. So wonderful that this broke the surface and you can share shopping, dressing, more feminine enhanced sex, etc.

Now the big question, what turned your wife on so much to see you dressed in women's clothes? and other wives just can't handle it. Could she be attracted to a women's physical appearance and you come with the equipment to drive the nail home and a woman can't? Or maybe she's more open to experience a new and exciting relationship with her sexy, feminine man.

In my opinion as a CD women's clothes either on a man or woman are sexual, more attractive than men's, form fitting with more vibrant colors, the fabrics are softer, sexier and more colorful and they are really a turn on when wearing or viewing them, maybe she sees it this way too or she likes femininity more than most. Maybe she's smarter and more willing to experience something out of the conservative norm that most women are stuck in. Anyway she's definitely someone you can love even more for her feelings on this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nolacdflorida View Post
    My SO is a strong willed Southern Girl with very rigid opinions on just about everything. This was one of the reasons I love her
    My SO is also, but that's where the similarities end. My SO knows I CD, but's already more than she wants to know. I can't even dream a dream about your reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I'm a year younger than you and have given up on anything happening as it has for you, in fact we came close to separation ! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can go some way to some or all of it happening to me , I think my wife understands better now exactly what's going on in my head and what my needs are but it's all very small steps at the moment !
    Now, my SO is more like Teresa's SO, except that she has never spoken the word, "separation". Otherwise, she wishes it would all go away. In fact, she said if she knew before we got married, she's not sure she would have gone through with it. I do get to go out en femme, as long as I leave in boy mode and return in boy mode. I've also given up on any of your reality happening to me. But, in my opinion, it's her loss. I have some very close CD friends, and our local CD Girl's Night's Out have often been as many as 40 girls. Steffi even likes to dance stone cold sober, whereas my boyself needs 2 or 3 drinks to dance. I guess Steffi is just high on life.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Glad to hear things went well, Nola.

Your "coming out" to your SO is very similar to mine. I was in a panic when it happened, but in the end it opened up our relationship in a way I could never imagine. I feel so lucky! Congratulations!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    good for you, she's a keeper, It's hard to find a woman like that. My wife tells me all the time that she loves her sexy crossdressing man.

You had to promise to not shave your beard? Wait, is this what we have been missing? If we grow beards our S.O.s will want us to dress more ?

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

That is great to hear Nola. Southern girl, been with some, didn't end well. But as life hands you something I got a new girlfriend and she loves me. I came out to her. Well it took some communication but came out alright and we sometimes go out as two women. It makes a fun night. We shop thrift stores and like kmart and walmart has some nice clothes. The thrift store one gets better clothes for a fraction of what it cost new. We also go to payless shoe store. Keep that woman Nola, be patient and be a man to her as she needs that also. It will come back with love for the both sides of you.
    Part Time Girl

So happy for you! And who knows? As she gets used to seeing you dressing, maybe she will relent on the beard too, so she can go out with the girly version of you!