Thread: Progress with work!

Progress with work!

Ok Sue here goes! I had last reported that I met with the president, sales manager and HR woman to discuss my transition. They were cordial but said they were not ready yet to inform customers or rest of company. Also they said at annual sales meeting I could not divulge to other sales people.

Last Sunday I flew to Las Vegas for the annual sales meeting. Since my id now says Suzanne I flew that way and risked running into people from my company in the lobby. The clerk at the hotel was nice and gave me a room away from the guys, even upgrading me! I declined going out with everyone and went over my presentation.

Monday morning I donned the male clothes and went to the meeting. I summoned up all the determination I could and did my presentation. I think it went very well. At the last break the president came over and asked if I would like to come out to the sales guys now. They had planned all along to let me do it. So of course I told them. It was ok! They asked many questions and were shocked but supportive.

We then went to dinner with the owner and sales team of a company we are allied with from Los Angeles. We cross sell each other's products as they are related. After we sat down my president said Brent has an announcement. So again I came out to another 10 people. Again shock and questions. But so much love!!!!

To top off the trip we went out on Tuesday night after working that day. I went up to my room and got ready. Suzanne made her first appearance with to members of the company. The guys were fun and we had a lot of laughs. It was amazing to finally cross the thresh hold! I am attaching pics. I finally felt free!

My president, the friend who brought me to this company five years ago, didn't see me. He really isn't too anxious to do it. However, we are having lunch tomorrow so he will see me. My friend Theresa Sparks is consulting on the transition and will be at lunch. My wife and the president's wife will also be there. This will hopefully be the last meeting before they give me the plan for my full transition.

The world has not stopped! It will be ok. I am so blessed and happy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 10-07-2015 at 04:49 PM. Reason: As greed, righted photo

I'm so happy that you are clearing those final hurdles, Suzanne! I've been wondering when the folks at work would get to finally meet you. Looks like every one is being professional about it. Now show them that Suzaanne is just as good or better than Brent ever was!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Suzanne

What great news!!!! I am so glad that it is finally out in the open and now you can be the person you were meant to be. I can feel your joy in each word you wrote.

Cheers

Marcelle

congrats on the progress, can feel the relief in your post, glad their was love to feel and good luck with lunch tomorrow....

i think we can muster up a group hug....
    Last edited by mykell; 10-07-2015 at 06:35 AM. Reason: delete
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hi Suzanne:

Soooo Happy! good for you! I am sure it was really uncomfortable being Brent for those meetings and presentations, but those days are going to over soon. It is exhausting having all of those conversations, but looks like you are going to okay?? Thanks for sharing. I have had an absolutely crumby day and but this made me feel better!

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Gold Member
    Ooooo.... personal message.

Suzanne, you thought this didn't compare to other stories? I am in tears for you. A great surprise, coming out with little/no preparation, and then spending time with them right away. I love it! I am happy for you. A great start with work. :

Good news Suzanne...

I'm really pleased for you and how progressive and accepting your company and its people are... and I'm sure it's no small measure of how much they respect and value you, as a PERSON first and foremost, before a contributor (that I'm sure you are) and after that whatever gender you might be.

Happy Days!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

The meeting happened! Short story is that week after next all managers will be notified of my transition and the next day company wide email will go out introducing me as Suzanne. We will be scheduling meetings beginning that week with my top customers to inform them. The day after the company wide email I will make an appearance at the Sacramento office and plant as Suzanne! Done!
    Suzanne

wooo WHoo! Good for you !! I know this has been stressful for you initially, but it seems that you have handled it well. It speaks to the personal capital that you have built up in the organization. All your hard work is paying off. I wish you all the best in your new life at work.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Happy to hear that your work situation is progressing in a positive way.

Congradulations

Im just wondering could there be any greater news to follow.

Connie
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Aspiring Member
    Suzanne, many congratulations, one day at a time. I'm so very happy for you. Best of luck!!!
    Marisa...

I'm so sorry I posted in the wrong place my aplologies

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    The meeting happened!
    Just one more thing to celebrate tomorrow night!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I love happy endings!!!!
    Congratulations on having the patience, courage, strength and will power to finally be yourself. I'm thrilled for you.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations, Suzanne! I'm so happy for you!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    The world has not stopped! It will be ok. I am so blessed and happy!
    You know, it takes a whole lot more than this to stop a ball that is about 8,000 miles in diameter! Inertia is our friend.

Continued success and well being to you.

DeeAnn