Thread: Taking comfort

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar

Taking comfort

Today is a sick day, I feel yucky. This is the second day, and I am comforting myself again today the best way I know how. Yes, I am wrapping myself in my favorite clothes. Is it my imagination, but I do feel in little better, well I think so. Some watch a favorite movie, some eat a favorite food, I have my favorite girl clothes. How about you.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Gillian

I know how you feel. I too am under the weather having pulled a back muscle over the weekend and have loads of lower back pain. Stayed in bed yesterday wrapped up in the warm and when my SO went out for several hours I changed my PJs for a nightdress, forms, bra etc. Of course I felt much better.

No such luck today, but I think it will be a few days before the back improves, so who knows what opportunities arise. I hope you get fit soon, or do who want some more en femme time?

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Changing into my femme self has always made me feel better!
    Hugs, Carole

I have chicken noodle soup and crackers when I get feeling sick.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination