Thread: Ever have this happen to you?

Ever have this happen to you?

So the other day I was wearing a shirt I got out of a grab bag at an anime convention. I'm pretty sure it's a women's shirt, or at least a size or two smaller than I normally wear. It's a shirt I occasionally like to wear while en femme because it's comfy and it emphasizes the right parts. Anyway, I needed to go to the store but didn't want to go digging through my recently washed clothes for another shirt. So I take off the bra and forms but put the shirt back on.

When I get to the store and start shoping, I realized that the shirt, rather than make me feel feminine like it normally does, actually had the opposite effect. I felt really masculine. I think it was because the shirt was made for a more slender frame, it showed off my more masculine features. Have any of you ever had this happen, where an item that normally makes you feel feminine or girly made you feel manly?

I for one enjoyed the experience. It's not often a piece of women's clothes makes me feel like a man (most of my men's clothes don't even do that.) I think I get why buff guys wear really tight fitting shirts now.
    You may call me Adam, Adyson, or Ady, whichever you prefer.

I am unapologetically me. You can accept me or reject me, but you're never going to change me.

Bathing suit/bikini. They will never come close to fitting right. I've always wanted to swim in public, but I don't think I'll ever pull it off.

I bought some women's polo shirts from Aeropostale because they were on sale at $7 each. When I got home and tried them on, they were so tight they made me look like Simon Cowell. I went back and got them a size larger, which looked much better on me and made me look much more feminine.

i have many tops but some of my favorites are women's polo shirts that i wear to golf....they just fit right and with a nice lace bra underneath ....heaven

I recently bought a top that has off the shoulder sleeves and a sewn in spaghetti strap top, I love it but whatever way the off shoulder sleeves work they really emphasise from my biceps down, so it ruins the female illusion while also flattering my muscles, a very catch 22 top, oh well.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not being buff I guess I will never experience that feeling.LOL
    I wear ladies tees all the time and they feel like regular clothes to me.
    I do think they look better when I have my boobs on.

I'm far from buff (for now. Hoping to change that), but I have really broad shoulders and a very non feminine frame.