Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate

awesome, with a couple of exceptions to prove the rule, i think we have it, CD'ers are chocaholics anonymous! xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    ok now your getting me hungry...LOL....I HAVE to have a little everyday....even if its just a cup of hot chocolate....but once a day some form xoxo

Love Chocolate! Usually eat a little everyday. My favorite memory from childhood was going through Hershey PA. When I was a kid. The smell was Awesome!

I Heart Chocolate. My favorite is the Lindt truffles.

There is one GG at work who is a total chocoholic. I use chocolate as currency when I need to "buy" her help.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I gave up beer and soda due to my reflux disorder. Ghirardelli dark chocolate in small amounts is my only remaining vice.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I love chocolate as well!! Milk or white either one puts a smile on my face.

Nope, since hormones it's salty snacks
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Yep!

Chocolate beats smoking ...... I think?

I am not a smoker but I LOVE chocolate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love chocolate, but I avoid it because I can just feel myself getting fatter with every bite. Chocolate is so fattening that the more sugar you mix with it, the less fattening it becomes. Pound for pound that is.

Dark with nuts....the kind that grow from trees
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

I love chocolate and felt really sorry for a girl who worked in my shop and was allergic to it. Apparently dogs also get sick eating chocolate. On a lighter note: chocolate could be used as population explosion control. How? Scientists found that eating chocolate stimulates the same brain receptors as sex does. So, next time having a piece, make sure it's chocolate.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I'm not real sure about the chocolate thing. peanut butter cups once a week, and peanut clusters on the holidays but my big downfall I guess is ice cream I have to have my ice cream and for some reason when I buy ice cream it has chocolate of some sort in it.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    awesome, with a couple of exceptions to prove the rule, i think we have it, CD'ers are chocaholics anonymous! xxx
    LOL...I am far from anonymous and the only "12 Steps" I take are to the counter to pay for my Hershey's Special Dark bar.
    BTW ... chocolate is like bacon....it goes with everything.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

if Cheryl is your real name ... "my name is ... and i'm a crossdressing chocaholic" :-)))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    I was not a big fan of chocolate, and I did not like dark chocolate until after I'd been on HRT a while.

My ex loved the stuff so I'd try it every now and then - and - yuck!

I tried again during the past year, and I really like it. The only other taste change I've noticed is I think I could like coffee now, where before I hated it. Bitter tastes don't bother me so much anymore. I have no idea whether or not this relates to anything, but it happened post transition. Both are note worthy because they are things I'd tried, and hated for a long time before.

Massive chocaholic. Unfortunately

I think that anyone that denies to like chocolat has serious problems! LoL!

I absolutely LOVE it. Unfortunately since I had my gallblader removed one year ago I cannot abuse it anymore because it causes me awful runs...

Was a Hershey kiss fan for decades, then switched to Dove bites. Milk chocolate, please. thank you. And, nothing better than a nice chocolate milk shake or a hot fudge sundae. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Rats, now I have to go get one, and the rain is pouring outside. Gonna do it anyway; chocolate addiction knows no obstacles.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Chocolate is definitely my go to drug for a hit of serotonin and dopamine.

Although this hasn't always been the case and I'm curious as to why that is now.

Having said that, I don't always go to chocolate because I am usually much more concerned about my waistline.

I prefer to munch on fruits, berries, yoghurt, or popcorn (which are lower in calorie content) if I had to spoil myself.

But you know... all bets are off at the end of a very very stressful day. >_<

Lol.

Love,
    S
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

OH yes. I love dark chocolate. My favorite is the bar that has little pieces of bacon in it. Soooo good.

Love chocolate, especially dark chocolate. Not a chocolate snob though, I like Hershey's.
    I really love pumpkin spice though. PS anything.
    My favorite ice cream combination, chocolate and PS.
    Stay inspired
    Amy