Thread: nervous/excited for the weekend!

nervous/excited for the weekend!

So this weekend is my stag do and my best man has decided to dress me up as a female Disney character! It's like a black and red skater dress . I'm nervous because some of my family will be there but extremely excited because although it's pretty much a fancy dress outfit it's still a feminine dress and it's been a dream of mine to go out somewhere dressed in female clothing! Only my Fiancée knows about my dressing and I only ever dress in the house alone! I can't wear heels though as I'd imagine folk will think I've taken it too far . Haha and my best man thinks this is a punishment ....

Miami/Costa Rica Crossdre SweetVicky's Avatar
    Go for it girl...once you are out, you will absolutely love it!!

Thanks Vicky! I'm sure I will ...