Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: over the top question

Another fascinating thread. And I have to agree with the majority view - no, you are conclusively not weird.

For myself, I had always considered myself to be 100% heterosexual...but... Now I am far from sure about that percentage. When I am dressed as Michelle and out with other "girls" I can easily find myself attracted to, and excited by, them. I have long had a fantasy about quasi-lesbian sex. I have a good "friend" in our support group and we have often had evenings together when we have definitely strayed well beyond the limits of what I think of as 100% heterosexual behaviour. It is as if the brain shuts off the knowledge that the other person is really another guy and enables that transition into some alternative form of relationship. I wouldn't call it a homosexual relationship but nor is it heterosexual.

If my "girl" friend was in male mode I feel sure I would not be turned on at all, even with the knowledge that we have "played" together often as "girls". In my case, the attraction is to a man presenting as a female and not to the man. I have wondered, often, what it would be like to be female and have penetrative sex but, at least, to date, have not felt any desire to take Michelle's identity down a surgical road! But aside from that I don't believe I have any homosexual tendencies towards other men.

Weird? Maybe, maybe not. Who am I to judge? I don't think it is, just part of the exploration.

Michelle
    xx

To each their own, and no judgments.

Personally: i found out long ago I'm strictly attracted to the female form; regardless what's in the panties.
    But anything manish just doesn't do anything for me.
    Last edited by Katey888; 10-09-2015 at 11:14 AM. Reason: TMI

Ok, maybe in our community in this forum you're not weird for having those thoughts. (maybe you're weird for other reasons though. )
    Seriously though... compared to the general populace, we ARE a weird bunch just given the fact that we are men who like to dress in women's clothing. Add to that fact, that some kind of switch flips for some after they (as Krisi said) strap on boobs and a wig and they suddenly find themselves turned on by the idea of a penis.

Honey... that is weird.
    But I'm weird right along with ya babe. I've had a little tingle in my special place when seeing a really, smokin' hot TG or CD girl. Regular boys... meh. Doesn't do it for me.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Weird? I don't think so. Beautiful transsexual women are amazing and drive me nuts in every way, both as an inspiration and as something to desire. I don't know, they often just seem to have things just right! Perhaps an illusion, but one I'm happy to contemplate...
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I'm straight. However, when I dress, I become Adelaide 100%. In addition to women, I've been intimate with TS (pre-op) and CDs on quite a few occasions and loved it every time. After, I'm always looking forward to the next time! I'm not really interested in men unless they are very "feminized"...

I too share some of the same attractions. Personally, I always find feminized men attractive whether I am dressed or not. When I am not dressed men are out of the questions. When I am dressed there may be some and I know that I want them to be attracted to me but I think that is more an affirmation thing.

I wonder if the CD/TG being attractive to other CD/TGs things is an acceptance thing. Or thinking of them as "kind of a woman". If, when I am dressed, I think of myself as "kind of a woman" then as a hetero person I am attracted to another CD/TG because I accept that she is kind of a woman.

Oh, and one poster mentions not being able to change from heterosexual to homesexual. My understanding is that those are polarized labels that don't fit reality. Just like male and female.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Attractions and fantasies r one thing. Actions on them r another!

Attracted to some dressers? Yes. Fantacies of being the woman with a man? Yes. But, would I act on them? No. Because their parts turn me off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah, I have fantasies about having sex with another CD. I told my counselor about it and she said it's very common not to worry. She said the attraction is driven more by wanting to be feminine like them than it is wanting their male parts.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    I am absolutely attracted to other CD/TG gals. We have so much in common. I am not really attracted to men, although I will admit to fantasizing about being "taken" by a man.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Attractions and fantasies r one thing. Actions on them r another!
    Not so much as you'd think. We like to ascribe great significance to "doing it" with someone. You can be attracted to men, women, trans people, all of the above, and that really determines your sexual orientation far more than who you actually end up sleeping with.

This is a weird concept, I know. But it's the truth. There are plenty of bi people who've only been in a straight relationship - they're still bi!

I do find cds as well as ggs attractive and sometimes men. I want to date one so bad

Not weird hunny

I find it interesting...most in this thread are attracted CDs/TVs, but many are attracted to men. I fall in the 2nd group...I admire the gorgeous TG gurls (envy I am sure) but my fantasies (not acted on except for a kiss and make out session) are all around being treated (and desired) as awoman-by a man.

It takes all kinds in the enchanted forest sweetie.

Luv Dana

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Such thoughts with a TG have crossed my mind, but it's nothing I desire.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I'm sure there are plenty of straight people who have wondered that same thing. I've also heard of people who are into transgender individuals as well. It's a bit out of the norm, but I don't think it really matters. Attraction is subjective. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I've only ever been with women, but the girl in me would love to experience a relationship and intercourse from the female perspective.

Wow, what an awesome discussion. Our thoughts are all over the board. As for myself, I have always thought of myself as heterosexual, but I have also fantasized since a young age about being with a man and pleasing him anyway I can. As I have gotten older, I now consider myself bisexual, although as of yet, I have not been with a man. I do plan to do so when I get a chance. I would love to be dressed and just be able to please a man in any way I could. I desire to go down on him, play with his manhood, and maybe try anal if that is what he desires. I would also love for him to treat my like his woman. I would take care of him like a woman as well.

Looking forward to my first time.

Steph, no you are not weird. I do have some thoughts like that when dressed and enjoy being with my SO. We go out as two girls... But heck I could take care of the right man. That typically cures my thoughts. LOL
    Part Time Girl

I my long, wierd life I have been with lots of woman. When dressed have I thought about the dark side? Sure. Have I had the opportunity to go to the dark side? Sure. Did I? No. Would I? No. We all have those thoughts. It's normal.

i don't think that is weird at all, and even if you act on you're feelings, i don't think its wrong!
    nothing wrong with being bi or gay. they are just labels, and if you want to be labeled, label
    me "happy".
    paula

Steph,
    I think that a lot of us have been there. I just think that it is the feminine side of us when we are all dolled up.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Hey Steph,I don't think WERE weird because I'm the same way.I find that most men only have one thing on their mind(and I say again MOST not all).I find that with adleast another gurl you have a common bond to start things out with anyway.As for a GG I haven't found any that has been interested in me except for a few Ive come across online(no personal contact as of yet as me bein Sindey).

That doesn't sound weird at all. I have been with men both dressed and in guy mode. I had a good 2-3 year period where I was with TG ladies almost exclusively, during a hiatus in my dressing. When I was dressed, I was with men more than TG ladies because I wanted to assume the female role. There were a few amature dressers that I gave dressing and makeup advice to, and let's just say that they really showed their appreciation

Platinum Member
    Hi Steph, Your mind is playing games with you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!