Thread: Finally dressed again!!!

Finally dressed again!!!

Just wanted to share, after a 2mo injury recovery period (work related), I was able to slip on some skinny jeans, bra, cute clubby shirt and my sky high stills. What a relief it has been tough, but what a relief to feel femme again.
    Thanks for listening!!
    Lov'n it!!!!

Can so relate! Had some craziness for a few months and had to set my inner calling aside. Now I'm FINALLY back home and am able to be my femme self! All adornments again mine, my female self reins once again... So wonderful to be back!!!! Fantastic you've found yourself back too!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

Glad to read you injury is on the mend . . . enjoy your dressing time

Cheers

Isha

Good to hear, specially when you can use your arms to get in and our of clothes thanks for responding. Keep on looking Fabulous!!!
    Lov'n it!!!!

Reality Check
    Glad you are recovering. I guess I am fortunate, I can feel "femme" with just a bra and forms, my Veronica 5 and a wig. No sky high heels needed.

Well, I do have to shave though. And put on some sort of gown to cover the undergarments.