Thread: Trying to guess if someone is a crossdresser...

Trying to guess if someone is a crossdresser...

Did you already catch yourself looking at a stranger man and wondering if he would be a crossdresser?

I have done it a lot lately when I go outside and see dudes in bank row, post office, walking on the street, etc... I really have some fun imagining the more improbable ones being a lady just like I am!

yes, its like buying a new car and then noticing all the other ones of the same type, whereas before you did not notice.

I reckon we're far less noticed/visible to the normals than we think, because we are sensitised to clocking CD signals, most people are not.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Yeah I do especially for the guys that can have the long hair and wear it a little on the girlish side. I say Hmmmm are you one of the gang??

I think we need a special crossdresser handshake.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Banned Read only
    And do you wish you were one of them girly boys that could dress and pass?

Generally I don't try to watch for the may be CDers. I will only do so if something catches my attention, like waxed or tweezed eyebrows, long nails, shaved legs or other body areas. Not a definite, but a high probability.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Not really unless I happen to see him en femme at the club.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Never gien it much thought to be honest. They"re such a straight cut lot in the dockyard. Some times I think I work in a Dickens novel.

Reality Check
    Looking at men dressed as men and wondering if they are crossdressers? Nope, it never occurred to me. I may occasionally see what appears to be a woman and wonder if she is a male crossdresser, but that's pretty rare where I live. They are either really good at it or they stay home and out of sight.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    never looked at a stranger and wondered...but i have seen signs ( i have them too) eyebrows are a bit too neat, no facial hair etc

Teri: That's a great idea!!!! NOW, you have to invent it (that handshake)!!!!!

only in the most general way. like at an event I'll sometimes think, "if two percent of men are crossdressers, there must be at least a couple others here"

I sometimes pick up on subtle hints that there's more to the people around me than I think, but I haven't ever wondered if a person is a crossdresser. I've found myself wondering about peoples gender identity or sexuality, but not whether or not they're a crossdresser.

However, in my experience, I find a lot of my friends and acquaintances don't fit into a cisgender or strictly heterosexual mold. I'm not sure if that's by coincidence or if I'm naturally drawn to such people.

Banned Read only
    I find I do lately!

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    I think we need a special crossdresser handshake.
    Problem is, none of us wants to be recognized!

We're the most secret secret society, one in which we don't even acknowledge each other!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    So true Eryn, sooo true!

I took a walk through philly down town area and tried to guess. I could not tell not to good at this. now i am thinking what was i really doing down there. i am trying to get honest with myself. still a lot of self denial.

I once encountered a guy with a full beard wearing a bridesmaid dress. I'm pretty sure he was a crossdresser. But other than that, I really have no idea.

Platinum Member
    Hi Luciana, When I'm in Home Depot I look at all of the other macho guys like myself
    and just wonder how many are under dressing Crossdressers .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar

Crossdresser official handshake

OK Gals, we do need an official handshake. How about this?

Fold your pinky (little) finger and ring finger in and make it a gentle girly handshake. To be used only when you are certain the other person is a CDer.

I so rarely get to dress up these days I often see the man in the mirror and wonder if he really is a Crossdresser