Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossing A Major Milestone, Post No. 25,000 .

Platinum Member

Crossing A Major Milestone, Post No. 25,000 .

Hi All, I would like to thank the administrators that make this such a wonderful and enjoyable forum and the
    thousands of friends and some very special friends that I've made along the way for the past almost 7yrs.

I think that I may have worn out a couple keyboards and a mouse or two and even a few nails and logged
    so many hours dressed in front of my computers.

This forum has really helped to understand this program that I've been for almost 69yrs. now before it was just some
    magazines from the adult book stores to see how others handled this.

I have learned so many tips and tricks and I have shared so many of my own tips and tricks that I have learned over the years.

For a number of years I have always wanted to get my ears pierced but I thought that it would never happen, Well with
    others that did it and my talking about it and the encouragement from the lovely ladies on the forum
    I finally Got my ears pierced back in March 14 2015, I will have a full update on that shortly.

Again thanks to all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid ...... <Triple Pierced
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 10-11-2015 at 08:15 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Wow - what a milestone! Congratulations

Good on you!

I have but one thing to post (and it's my fave of yours):

Congrats! Keep 'em comin' sweetheart!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss

If my wife would let me, I'd run out and get MY ears pierced to celebrate! Congrats on the milestone! Put some lotion on those award winning fingers, Hon!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Congratz Orchid!

I like your triple pierced smiley... now if I could just work out a clip-on one for myself...? pq

And you realise that must be your longest post since #20,000... I think you should take it easy today, give those nails a rest...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

i have always had one pieced ear but a couple of weeks ago i did other one myself so i could finally wear the gold hoops i always wanted to. my wife tried to give a couple of her pairs but i had to graciously had to say....not my style honey.

keeps the posts coming....we do learn from each other.

jennife

Congratulations on the milestone. I have always wanted to have my ears pierced, but my job will not allow it. Looking forward to your update.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

WOW, that is amazing. 25K makes my paltry 385, or whatever, look pretty small. And, your ears pierced, as well. You are setting the bar very, very high. If I were you, I would have an adult beverage to celebrate. Congratulations.

Congrats - thanks for your posts

Congratulations, Blue!

I'm looking forward to the next 25,000.

Cynthia

Banned Read only
    Wow Blue, that is a major milestone, congratulations!!

Reality Check
    Congratulations on your 25,000 posts, but more so on your getting your ears pierced. I had mine done three or four years ago after noticing and pointing out to my wife the many seemingly "normal" males in our area and on TV who had pierced ears and "male" earrings. I had a little good natured flak from some friends. One kept harping on it so I printed up a fake gift certificate for ear piercing at the local mall and made a big deal of giving it to him at his birthday dinner in front of a bunch of people. That shut him up.

After the healing period, you can go a few days or even weeks without the earrings so if you want to take them off for a family reunion or funeral. you can.

I love the feel of long earrings dangling against my neck, but of course, these are reserved for Krisi time. It's little gold balls for Homer.

congratulations Blue Orchid,

I for one have no idea what I could do to input that many posts for that many years, i'm about done as it is!

"hats off to you" - or is it wigs?

xxx Pamela
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Blue Orchid, congratulations on such a milestone event. I have always looked for and welcomed one of your posts on any of my threads You're a main staple on this site with an always wisdom filled comment and sound advice. I will agree with you that this is a great site for friendship and understanding, but only because of people like you.
    I celebrate your 2500 and thank you for being here.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Blue Orchid, Great milestone friend.
    Hey I knew a girl that sky dived. Her first dive the chute did not open, the emergency one did but did not inflate and she hit the side of a barn and the emergency chute grabbed the peak and saved her life. They cut her down from there. I had dinner with her that night. I asked if she was ever going to do that again? She said yeah, but I will pack the chute next time. So if first you don't succeed, try try again.
    Part Time Girl

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Thank you, Blue Orchard.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Congratulations on your milestone! We each mark our growth in different ways and I'm glad that you have the pierced ears that you wanted.

Hugs, Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    Congrats on 25K. Amazing.
    Hugs
    Samantha

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, aren't U the chatty Cathy, Blue!

And, since I've been here 8 years? I've probably enjoyed every one of your 25 grand!

Looking forward to your 50,000th post!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow! 25,000 posts in 7 years. Hmmm . . that's like 10 posts a day. You need to get a life sweetie, or at least spend more time shoe shopping!
    But just teasing you hun, congratulations and thanks to you on all of your contributions. All forms of discussion are good and healthy, as long as they don't get deleted.

Banned Read only
    Orchid,
    I have been on the receiving end of some very useful comments and replies, even after 25,000 you still have something very useful to offer thanks for your thoughtful input please keep on doing what you do best, supporting some very nice people .

Congtrats on your milestone and for keeping the IT industry bouyant !!

That really is a milestone and a LOT of posts! Congratulations! here's to many more!
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Thanks for all of your advice to all of us over the 25,000 posts! I personally appreciate you and your insights! Thank You!

Nice milestone, my friend. Kinda makes me wonder why I haven't posted more...