Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you won a Million Dollars would you?

I would get Breast implants as soon as I could , it's been a life long dream.
    Please Call Me Mandy

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I would take a longer vacation with my SO. I would do it in guy mode. Because she enjoys traveling and when she is having fun that is what makes me the most happy. Then I would find some really great contractors and get a few things done that I can do really well but want to get done sooner. And I would buy a few more shoes. Because you can never have enough shoes. And maybe an addition that is just a huge closet.

Reality Check
    If having breast implants is your lifelong dream, you don't need to wait until you win a million dollars. From what I have read around here, the cost is $5,000 - $8000. That's pretty affordable if it's a lifelong dream. I would hate to think I couldn't save up that amount in a couple of years. You could get a second job.

That said, have you seriously considered how your life would be as a man with female breasts? If in doubt, buy a set of breast forms and a bra and wear them every day, all day for a month. Wear them to work, to the store, to the bar or club, everywhere you would normally go. See what you think after the test month.

Wow, like some others 1 would be nice but 100 would be 99times better.....That being said my needs are simple, a house with land, and a horse or two. A moderate vehicle or two, nothing too fancy, and lots of travel with my SO.....(OK. the hedonist in me would have a bad ass wardrobe and shoe collection, and a full Robyn suite in the house for those times.....)

My uncle recently passed. Turns out he was way wealthier than we knew. Well over a hundred million. I will likely see some of that money. So i can actually dream about this stuff. Im not going to transition, i have young kids and a other issues that would make it very difficult. But you bet your best bra im going on a shopping spree. Im going to sephora and buying half the store. Next stop.. Nordstroms. After that.... Target (im a practical gal).
    But no transition, lots of girl fun and the usual paying off debts stuff

Reality Check
    The smartest thing to do with this windfall (after paying off your high interest debts) is to invest it with a reliable brokerage firm to provide for the time when you can no longer work or want to retire. If you have young kids, I assume this will be many years from now and if inflation continues (and it will), you will need a lot more money at that point than you think.

Thanks Krisi, if its a large number i will of course invest the lion share of it. I really have no idea how much i will get since you never know how liquid their assets are. It will be at least 4 months before i know what the number will be (probabte and all that). But whatever is left over after doing the practical stuff (kids college etc) im definitely gonna have a large post in the shopping forum
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-14-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

maybe if I had 20+ Million I would just live my life out--loud and proud and run the most fab TG-friendly club in the states.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    A million dollars would be okay,but not nearly enough. . . The airplane I would want to by is almost four million. . .

...If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
    I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress, that's cruel)
    If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
    I'd buy you some art (a Picasso or a Garfunkel)
    If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
    I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
    If I Had $1000000 I'd buy your love... (Barenaked Ladies)

Paula nailed it...even IF you pay full price and go to the most expensive surgeon and had BA and FFS...$100K would more than cover it.

I'd buy a monkey
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

New Member Buttercup's Princess's Avatar
    If I won A million Dollars,
    I would buy my boyfriend his choice of mansion on my choice of property, then take him on vacation too a hip hop concert. After we go shopping together for sexy outfits and fun bedroom objects to try out in our new kingsized bed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pam, My fantasy always starts with a winning lottery ticket worth around 60 Million Dollars.
    There are a couple of schools that my grand daughter went to that would be on the receiving
    end of a very nice donation to up grade the buildings, Also a couple of our Volunteer Fire Dept's
    to upgrade equipment.
    Trade in my motorhome for a large Diesel Pusher with all the amenities .
    Set up trust funds for my two daughters and my grand daughter.

I'm sure my Crossdressing would benefit greatly.~~~~~~~~~~>Orchid ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I always think of this question when a lottery jackpot is high and I buy a ticket. The thoughts are fun and I usually forget to check my ticket numbers.

Hi,
    Well This crossed my mind already so.

I would start by giving some to my close family That always supported me throughtout my life and set up some sort of income (startup, biz investment, financial application, wtv) to generate a bit more and buy a small apart. When everything would calm down (the rich hype, etc.), If was alone, without gf, I would go through transition without looking back, since the bigger problem sometimes is penetrate the business world and find a place to work, That wasn't an issue due to the money earned was enough to live by.
    Since I'm in a relationship (fortunately with a very open-minded person) I think it wouldnt be fair to her putting her through my transition because when we met and fell for eachother, I was a guy and I dont want to make her suffer or feel bad for any chance.
    If I came across This money i would pay her a boobjob (she really wants it).

Despite being in a relationship or not, I would expand even more my fem clothes (almost 50/50 now), full body Hair removal.

Aspiring Member
    I personally wouldn't transition even with S$1mil - I see no need to.

I feel for anyone to transition is a grave and life changing decision, and shouldn't be done on impulse, especially just because you have the money to.

Given the cost and lifespan of a car in Singapore, the car of my dreams wouldn't even make the list of things I would get either - the $1mil would be gone just like that, including fuel, maintenance etc. Not to mention the ridiculous insurance on a comparatively very young person driving a sports car.

I won't get started on property yet - as of now I am still ineligible to own even a government housing (age and marital status).

I'd donate $10k to a local LGBT organization and invest the bulk of the rest. The dark side of me would want more clothes and heels and make-up, but given my circumstances, the most formal of dresses that I love wouldn't be easy to hide in small spaces either.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 10-15-2015 at 11:26 AM.

If I won Million dollars now, perhaps I would not transitioning. But if I won it 10 or 15 years ago, perhaps I will.

I would not transition if i won a million dollars. I would invest it and buy a nice ranch here and help a few people who need it.
    Part Time Girl

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I would definitely use the money to transition........from my current p.o.s car to a much better one.
    Hugs
    Samantha

probably gamble, booze and sex and the rest i would just blow...

i don't need to win a million dollars as i just got a new apt over the bank
    and now my "ass-sets" over a million dollars...
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 10-16-2015 at 04:11 PM.
    paula

If I won a million dollars.... I would need a bigger closet to put all my new dresses, heels, and purses in. Put some in savings. Definitely do some traveling while enfemme of course. Take care of my folks

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I would concentrate on rational, practical things like paying off the house and getting large breast implants and permanent makeup.
    I'd still continue to work just for the pension and healthcare and to test out the nondiscrimination policies.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Can't help but think of Mr. Evil scene, demanding a million dollars in Austin Powers mooovie. With a million tax free dollars I would: Invest 500k. Travel abroad 8 months per year. Dabble in minor plastic surgery abroad. Dabble in HRT. Hopefully find friends who have fun dressing in public. Basically, have fun while minding my health. Do charity work because I enjoy helping people. If 500k investment grows my only work would be charity. If 500k investment tanks I'd attempt to get by with part time business.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    ...Ohhh...and a flat black bmw with black rims....I saw one the other day and I TOTALLY saw myself in it pulling up to the Vallet in my shiny skin tight black leggings, blazer, heels, and my clutch purse. xoxo
    Just a beemer? These cars are the absolute best used car bargains. I have two. A 3 and a 5. They're like driving a sewing machine down the road. Love 'em!
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 10-18-2015 at 09:22 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would invest it wisely with professional help to get best return. Live on the interest, keep same basic lifestyle not throwing money around, pay off outstanding bills. Then and only then transition and be happy in my new life as a female. It may take time, but you've waited this long just don't touch that principal, to wait a little longer won't hurt. maybe do it in steps. P.S. maybe help some fellow cd,ers along the way to their goal.