Thread: has anyone fallen for the en femme you?

has anyone fallen for the en femme you?

Just wondering. How many of you have begun meaningful relationships with people who you first met while presenting as a woman? Chasers and fetishist types don't really count unless it blossomed into something real.
    Last edited by JaytoJillian; 10-18-2015 at 08:17 PM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Banned Read only
    I believe it can happen. I'll start by saying I'm happily married but I have a GG friend who is very turned on by my femme side. She 'labels' herself as 'bi-sexual' or a 'lipstick lesbian'.

If it happens to you and you really just want to be friends...pull out the 'I'm totally gay' card 😉

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have been dating another cd for over a year now, does that count, ? boy mode or girl mode...we dont really care, we did meet in girl mode though

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I have been dating another cd for over a year now, does that count, ?
    Yes, of course--and congratulations!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I met my fiancee for the first time while en femme.
    Jon

I recently found out my by is a CD and I love him even more. It's built an amazing connection between the two of us

Not in person, but a number of married men were wild about my photos and videos and wanted so bad to meet up, but, no marrieds allowed in my book.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Has not happened to me.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".