Thread: Passing the tipping point

Passing the tipping point

A few months ago, as I posted here, my femininity really began asserting itself. Confused? Happy?. I really had no idea where it was leading. My mannerisms even when not Angela are becoming increasingly feminine and I'm becoming more comfortable with that. Have any of you reached what I called the "tipping point"?

fell off the edge a long time ago - and there is no going back .................Debra

I got that feeling the moment I named myself I knew then that there was no turning back, I skipped a bachelor party this weekend because I didn't want to dress up in boy mode I would rather just be Princess Lexi, everyone at work today is asking if I'm better yes I am but what they don't know is I wasn't sick
    Last edited by Princess Lexi; 10-19-2015 at 11:56 AM.

Yes, I have passed the tipping point as well. It just happened for me. It is a truly wonderful feeling, I must say!

I been denying myself of liberating my feminine side completely, just feeling a little pressure from my surroundings.

All I can say is that it is great being a woman. If some of that seeps over into guy hood, so be it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    In my case? It was more like falling into the, "Rabbit hole"!

Once there, you're faced with choices like eating this magic potion or that magic bean. And, being chased by various red and Disney Queens in your dreams. For me, things just get curiouser and curiouser!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It can be just one of many different types of tipping points as your saunter, gallop, stumble and crawl down this unique path that we are on. I have had several and maybe there are several more before my trip is done for whatever reason. Dressed fully for the first time, smiled for a week and then had to take my show on the road; went to safe places (supposedly TG friendly) and then graduated to wherever I wanted to go; got tired of shaving and having late night stubble and started facial hair electrolysis; what's next?? It all depends on me and my future decision making process.

Reality Check
    No "tipping point" for me. Homer is all male (not "macho", but male). He can't be see swishing down the street or sitting like a woman. I turn it on and off depending on who I am at the time.