Thread: Met one of our Members this weekend!

Met one of our Members this weekend!

Saturday night, after a rather long day for myself at a live music venue in town, I dropped in to Bout Time II, the nightclub I like to go to. It was a pretty slow night, with no one dancing. But I did run into one of our members there! Janet161 was up from San Antonio, and as I passed her she recognized me from my posts here, and we talked for a bit. She had been talking with someone else when I walked by, and she introduced me to them. After a short conversation with both of them I excused myself to get a drink, and when I came back they were deep in conversation with each other So I walked around a bit more, but when I returned, they were both gone. Oh well... As I said, it was a slow night. I was seriously considering leaving early myself.

Still, Janet, it was nice meeting you! Hopefully next time we'll have more time to chat!
    Last edited by Ceera; 10-19-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Don't know if I would really recognize anyone from the forum. I would probably think, "Where do I know her from? Someplace I used to work, some store I used to shop, or maybe from newspaper or television report?"
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Silver Member
    Pretty cool.

I have not run into anyone from this forum without premeditation, and that would be slightly unexpected. ......unless I was at the Funky Skunk, or DLV or some such haven.

Ha ha. Hi Ceera! It was super fun running into you. I knew who you were right away and you looked great in that red dress. I'm sorry we didn't get to visit more but I was with a friend who wanted to go down to 6th Street, so, off we went. That was fun, then we came back to BT2 but not until late. It actually got pretty wild in there. I am sure we will meet again and I would love to chat more.