Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeing the Girl For the First Time

I too remember the first time I turned around with my first wig and makeup and saw the girl... OK, I did cry!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

such a wonderful sight to behold...the real you at last

i know the feeling it is almost overwhelming

Carly the girl shows through and wow. I have long hair and it a comb and brushing every morning after a shower. It takes me about ten minutes and when I bush it back for a pony tail. I see the girl disappear lol. Like awe...
    Part Time Girl

I remember the first time during my first makeover. I turned around and looked in the mirror, suddenly I was feeling an overwhelming sense of serenity ...I could not stop smiling...
    - Claire

The first time I put on full make-up and a wig (which was only about a month ago) I couldn't believe the feeling! I love that girl in the mirror! Everything about her feels so natural and wonderful. The wig is like Frosty the Snowman's magic hat! Peace, serenity, joy, and a non-stop smile and feeling of sexiness overcome me! It feels so good!!

Banned Read only
    ^^^^^^^^

Can I get an AMEN?!?!

DeeAnn

I get the same reaction as y'all. It's still in the eyes somewhere when the beard isnt mowed.

My s/o has sort of the opposite reaction when she sees her unannounced though. Her gut is always like "who is in my house?!" I'm lucky though it's usually fine when I give fair warning...

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I get the same reaction as y'all. It's still in the eyes somewhere when the beard isnt mowed.

My s/o has sort of the opposite reaction when she sees her unannounced though. Her gut is always like "who is in my house?!" I'm lucky though it's usually fine when I give fair warning...

Carly,
    I am so happy for you. It is an amazing feeling, isn't it? Just made me try even harder to perfect everything. Will never get to perfect but things have definitely improved through the years.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews