Thread: Cooties

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar

Cooties

Hello ladies and how have all of you been this past month? Do any of you have cooties? For the past month I've taken on a new position at work. Transferred to another facility and working way too many hrs. So many I really don't have the energy to dress. Terrible feeling as though I'm losing myself. On a funnier note, I have always done my own laundry and have women's panties since I've met my current wife and she has no issue with it. I came out to her back in May and have never dressed in front of her but have shown her pics. This weekend I started my laundry and was called into work both days and never finished swapping loads. So last night I decided to crash early and my wife swapped the laundry for me and started folding it. She reached into the clothing and pulled out a pair of panties and held them up like they had cooties. How many of you have cooties?
    Last edited by Cassandra*; 10-21-2015 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Typo

Crassandra, way too funny. No cooties here though.
    Part Time Girl

I am from Michigan and definitely have cooties and love to share them with the unsuspecting innocents that I meet. Now, at least your wife is willing to fold your underwear. You could be in a deep out of sight - out of mind relationship. I hope you get back to a better work schedule.

Silver Member
    Clearly cooties are contagious. They are spreading from thread to thread.

Don't you dare!

my ex's took everything i had and not nailed down... including my cooties!!
    paula

Yeah my ex's took everything from me. I guess they liked my cooties.
    Part Time Girl

I'm sorry but being one of the girls from the U.K.
    What are cooties?
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Silver Member
    Cooties are imaginary girl ( or boys) germs that children, in their homocentric stage, imagine and play. Don't touch her you'll get cooties. The OP transfered the imaginary germ to the real object of female underwear in an irregular metaphore. See girl germ thread, and standing up thread for more information....or not.

Reality Check
    I have never understood why some people separate their laundry (by person). All our dirty clothes go into two baskets, colored and white. The laundry is done in two batches and then separated after it's been dried. Washing "his" and "her" clothes separately takes more time and uses more soap and water (and electricity and gas).

I usually was, dry and fold the clothes and put mine away. My wife keeps rearranging her dresser drawers so I leave hers folded on the bed for her to put away. Sometimes my wife will do the laundry or the folding if I haven't folded it yet. She doesn't seem to care about my panties or bras, she just folds them and puts them in my drawer with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Cooties are imaginary girl ( or boys) germs that children, in their homocentric stage, imagine and play. Don't touch her you'll get cooties. The OP transfered the imaginary germ to the real object of female underwear in an irregular metaphore. See girl germ thread, and standing up thread for more information....or not.
    Many thanks for the meaning description, it is now as clear as mud!
    Why anyone should even think that way beats me, but some people all have their little quarks.
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Banned Read only
    In our DADT marriage I do my best not to leave any of my feminine attire out. But, alas, sometimes something is left out. The last time a pair of my white Vanity Fair nylon panties was left out my wife washed them with hers and folded them too. She left them on top of the dryer for me to put them away. Once I left a red bra out that she stumbled upon, although she did not have any red wash to do that day. No cooties here.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    That is funny. Thanks.

I do all the washing so it never comes up in our house.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Martina View Post
    Many thanks for the meaning description, it is now as clear as mud!
    Why anyone should even think that way beats me, but some people all have their little quarks.

Martina, you may have had Cooties at one time and didn't know what they were.
    I spend a lot of time in the closet, because that's where my clothes are.