Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I did it!! First time out and driving as Mel

I remember the first time I went out. Horrible makeup job lol. I drove down to the corner gas station hands shaking. Filled my tank and scurried back home. I then began going on drives. Fast forward to five or six years later and I go out quite a bit wherever and whenever I want. The makeup skills take time. It is a slow process but worth the wait.

Good for you! You look great! I've found that most people pay little attention to the appearance of the driver of a car. Even when stopped beside you at a traffic light, their attention is usually elsewhere. So driving is a great way to get out of the house and build confidence.

Banned Read only
    ALLWAYS take a boy bag in case the car breaks down and you have to change.

Reality Check
    That's great but once you got out of the neighborhood, why just limit yourself to one mile and back home again? You could have driven far, got out and walked around, etc.

And yes, coming back home is the worst part because you don't know who may be around. It's pretty suspicious if you drive past your house because you see a neighbor out.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh,my! What were you thinking? You're surely never going to unring that bell.
    So, tomorrow when you go out for the day, wear a nice denim skirt and go to Whole Foods and get a spinach salad.
    Congratulations on the bold first adventure!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

YOu watch next time you will stop and get gas, and go to the mall and shop for a new outfit, and it doesn't stop watch out for the fog,it is hard to get out once in. hugs girl.you look great.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Mel, Good for you and I'm sooooo jealous. Not only for that beautiful look you got going but for getting out. It's been several years since I've been out and about and I'm just starting to get all my "stuff" back. One thing I learned when I did go out - the smile makes the difference and yours is great!

Platinum Member
    Hi Melody, That's the great thing about having a garage.

The neighbor would wonder who was that lovely lady in your car.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!