Thread: Balance with an understanding GG advice on keeping her happy.

Balance with an understanding GG advice on keeping her happy.

It has been a while since I posted. I have started a new career and a relationship and engagement to an understanding GG. I restarted my dressing slowly. I had stopped at the beggining of our relationship. I am now back to a complete Sarah which my fiancee loves hut we have just guy time too. I have noticed I had to go though all the stages that girls go through to become women . The urge to dress is still strong, but it is so much fuller and bright with a GG to share it with. I know what I have is special and will not take my fiancee for granted. I know anything can happen including a breakup, and crossdressing is always an easy out. But I am at a point in my life that I have accepted Sarah as part of me. I have also learned that anyone who truly loves me as a friend or lover will love me for who I am. We enjoy my dressing together.It is a level of intimacy that is incredible .Please wish me luck and any advice is apreciated.
    Sarah.
    Last edited by sarah378619; 10-22-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Congratulations on finding an understanding girl to share this side of yourself with.

My advice is to maintain clear communication. If you have a problem, talk it out clearly and respectfully. You already seem to have established that there are times where she'll want you to be in male mode, and you seem to be okay with that. That's a good sign.

Every once in a while, ask her how she would prefer you present for that night. I know when it comes to my girlfriend, she won't outright ask me to be in male mode all that often, but she does occasionally want that from me. However, she won't always come out and ask me. I know she appreciates when I ask her, because it shows that I'm thinking of her needs as well as my own.

Other than that, take care of your fiancee. She's a rare find and she deserves to know how lucky you are to have her.

Good luck Sarah. My wife is as accepting as can be and it makes for a much more enjoyable and intimate relationship. Treat Her well and let Her know you appreciate and love Her

Silver Member
    Sarah - I am glad for you and totally agree with your greater intimacy comments. I would only suggest that you never take her acceptance for granted, that you always try to include her or communicate with her prior to or when dressed, that you show your appreciate by cards, flowers and little gifts from Sarah, that you consider buying the same heels or outfits occasionally, that you always find ways of having fun together when you dress. Do chores dressed or give her a massage when Sarah. Have fun together.

congratulations, sounds like you're doing it all perfectly. keep talking, keep respecting, pacing and playing, should be wonderful!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    What goes unasked is a potential land mine. Don't assume she knows something and occasionally ask her if she has any questions she has not yet asked or if she is curious about anything. You don't have to force a conversation but the door needs to be open and SHE needs to know that.

Congratulations if we can be all so lucky.
    Amanda

Sarah, It's great you found a partner that shares the same desires that you do. Keep communication strong and support her in her desires. And heck ya we need to be our manly selves a fair part of the time for her. Good luck Sarah.
    Part Time Girl

I would second Jennifers comments about not asking or assuming. It is wonderful for you to have an accepting partner. There are a lot of members on here who had something similar but then the acceptance died off, or became more uncomfortable.... just less accepting. Why? many reasons. Your fiancé, while accepting to a very large degree, may change if she feels she is losing her will be husband to it all. Basically so long as there IS a man in there, all is fine. Or, she may feel lost within it all of herself over time. Or that it becomes all about you, even though she is accepting, but often, the CDing seems to overwhelm relationships. Sometimes it may not be so much about that you dress, or how much, but that regardless, half the relationship needs to be about her.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

My SO brought up the question of CDing more or less out of the blue. At first I was panicked then figured our relationship was sound enough to honestly answer her question. After full disclosure -and understanding acceptance- I stated that I would need her Permission and Participation or I would bury CDing like I have done most of my life. She agreed and we are enjoying a wonderful adventure. Point is: communicate. There will be times she wants a man and there will be times she wants Sarah. Have fun!

Thank you all. I intend to communicate in all things including Cding. I am very gender fluid and have been honest with my fiancee. I am very much a girlly girl. But very much her man too. There is no way to see into the future. But I see a long relationship ahead. There are many things that could cause an end to our relstionship besides cding. But that is with all relationships.We are very affectionate to each other in both modes and very much in love with each of our true selves.The good,the bad and all the rest. Thank you all.
    Sarah

So glad things are working out Sarah .Like most of said and you agreed keep the communication open .I basically had 2 chances and blew it .Be good to your girl
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo