Thread: How to say thank you

How to say thank you

My thread "Do I dress for her or not" gave me whole raft of advice which I took on board and as it happened all is well and will continue to be so.
    But the biggest thing was to say to you all a "A VERY BIG THANK YOU" for all your kind words of advice and warnings of not doing the wrong thing. I am greatly heartened and proud to be amongst you all in a way that I can and like others seek advice, help and support.
    In life I have learnt that good advice and help should be heeded to the full.
    So thank you all, I am ecstatic at how things turned out for me, hugs to you all

You're welcome

If you look hard enough you can get some great advice here no matter what the issue .So glad you found what you needed
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Banned Read only
    Wow Bobbi, I revisited your OP, sooo glad it worked out so well for you...that's awesome!

It is nice of you to say thanks. This forum is filled with wonderful caring people and I feel like it helps so many of us every day. Glad everything worked out for you.

Gabby6790, You are right I have found a lot of lovely kind, caring people within this site. it is a pity that the whole wide world is not filled with more people like ourselves.

There's more of us out there than you think. Maybe its naive of me, but I think there are more kind, caring, compassionate people than otherwise.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm really happy things turned out OK in the end.