Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being a women VS Wanting to be a women

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie7 View Post
    Someone who doesn't feel like trapped in the wrong body. Someone who didn't think that she was a girl from early age. Someone who got more male traits than female. Someone who is far from being a women in any aspect.
    It's no big deal if your narrative doesn't match "the one true trans narrative:"
    - always knew from early age
    - trapped in the wrong body
    - always acted female
    - requires GRS

It can take a long time to figure out gender issues, they can be complex and confusing. Being told that what you feel is a delusion adds to the confusion.

Lacking dysphoria about your body is fine too, it doesn't make you less trans.

And it can take a while to slough off learned male behaviors you adopted for self preservation. You probably don't have the tools yet to figure what's you, and what isn't. It is entirely possible to be a masculine woman. Not all of us are hyper feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie7 View Post
    What would you say to someone who doesnt feel that she's a women. ...Wanting to be a women is at the forefront of her thoughts, runs in her mind all day, affecting her life in everyway
    So I'd say reporting all that makes you honest.

Some things to ask yourself:
    1. Why do I want to be a woman? Is it because you really are one?
    2. Can you imagine living the rest of your life as a man?

PaulaQ
    why do i want to be a woman? well i feel myself to be one and wish to be more in line with how i feel i am on the outside
    can i imagine living the rest of my life as a man? yes and it would be misery less money but pure heck i would not feel right or well with any thing
    i would be a mess
    don't feel a thrill dressing up (for a man yes the look in his eye and how he feels and reacts to me) it is a part of me that i have finally allowed to accept
    thank you
    Nicole Mae