Thread: First delivery signature dressed !

Banned Read only

First delivery signature dressed !

To start I'll give a brief outline of my house frontage. It has an arched porch with outer double doors glazed in Flemish patterned glass and an inner door with two long clear beveled glass panels.
    All the years I've lived here the delivery drivers ring the outer bell and wait there or open the outer door to drop the parcel off . For the first time yesterday the guy didn't ring the bell but stepped into the porch and shut the door behind him. I was fully dressed in a Kaliko dress with a red handkerchief style cardigan and beige suede wedges, black and gold earrings , no makeup or wig but wearing forms. I was on the laptop reading some replies on the forum when I heard the door open and close, from the table in the kitchen I have a clear view across the hall to the front entrance and saw the guy standing there. I stood up half startled and half annoyed, not really thinking what I was wearing and strutted in my heels to the front door, his jaw on the floor made me realise what I was wearing, he just pushed the signature pad at me and pointed with a shaking finger where he wanted me to sign, I then said good morning and thanked him, he said nothing and left very quickly !

If I'd been dressed in drab I may have corrected his error of not ringing the bell and waiting , I would think he's learned his lesson now to always ring the bell and wait for someone to answer rather than walk in unannounced !

Quite a shock though. I'm sitting at my laptop in a blue pencil skirt, grey pullover, long baggy boyfriend cardigan, heels, stockings etc, makeup but no hair! Having read your post I've just checked both front and back doors! And the blinds!

Alison X

I must admit that if I ever part-dress, ie without wig and makeup I'm far far more on edge than if I'm fully en-femme. In fact, I tend to spend most of the time upstairs when like this to avoid delivery men or (worse still) SOs coming home unexpectedly!

It'd been interesting to hear what the delivery man told his mates back at the depot!

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa, Over on this side on the creek I have a good friend that drives for
    United Parcel Service and he says that he's seen it all and absolutely NOTHING
    surprises him any more.

He says you just wouldn't believe some of the sights I see.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Cheryl, I don't know much about the UK, cept a warm pint of Guinness is tasty. Employees must mind their speak USA side of the pond. PC is in full bloom. Delivery person could be presented a pink slip if caught customer gossiping. Not the shear frilly pink slip mind you

According to tracking I looked at on Saturday, my order was scheduled to be delivered "tomorrow". I figured Monday because I know that carrier doesn't deliver Sunday. To my surprise, my door started making strange knocking sounds Sunday afternoon as I was enjoying the tele in my comfort attire. Deer in the headlights for a second. Pondered a second. Third second I realized that package contained some much "needed" stuff. Forth second I greeted delivery man in Fem and accepted my package. Enjoyed my new articles until bedtime

Perhaps the carrier hired an independent delivery service. Anyways, Sunday delivery was a nice surprise and the delivery man didn't miss a beat.

I guess you could say "The cat is now out of the bag". Yes, I too know the feeling but "I really don't give a damn"

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

One tell (nails, hair, etc.) and the cat is out of the bag. Many are only fooling themselves but their peers don't spill the beans. The peers don't know how big the cat is, but they know.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    To start I'll give a brief outline of my house frontage. It has an arched porch with outer double doors glazed in Flemish patterned glass and an inner door with two long clear beveled glass panels...
    Hi Teresa,

I was expecting this to be a line from Loyd Grossman in Through The Keyhole, finished off with, "Who could live in a house like this?".

Catching you dressed will give them something to recount down at the depot, so you'll have helped to brighten an otherwise ordinary day. Mind you, he could have reversed the surprise element by asking where you get your shoes and dresses?

I've not got any work tomorrow (Monday) so I'm having a day dressed to the nines. Hoping some blinds I've ordered online will be delivered, as this will be a first opportunity to open the door dressed.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    You've got me worried now, if I see some secret filming going on, checking on what's on my clothes line ! Who in this house could be wearing skirts that short ?

As the delivery man said nothing I'm wondering if he was an Eastern European, we often get them now, I had a very pretty Polish girl deliver a parcel last week and she was very chatty !!

If I'm decent, I'll answer the door no matter what I'm wearing. Last time I did this, I was wearing a dress with no forms, wig or makeup. The guy at the door was trying to sell me some service, and was quite persistent. But I was firm and refused. He never batted an eye at my outfit.

Aspiring Member
    Great Sunday read. Thank you for sharing your experience. You did great.

Banned Read only
    I have 2 windows on either side of my door that are not curtained. I have never signed, but I have been dressing when the postage man came to the door. I was wearing just a corset and a petticoat, as I was in the middle of getting dressed!

Silver Member
    For months one of the religious groups had been coming by and trying to get me to join them. One evening I was not expecting them when the door bell rang. I opened it to tell them I couldn't meet with them. I noticed that they scanned me up and down and left without asking when we could meet in the future.

As I turned to return to what I was doing I could see myself in the hall mirror. I realized that you could clearly see the lace of my bra under my tee shirt along with the projection and the white shorts that I had on clearly displayed my panties lace front along with the fact they had a fem front and side zipped. Guess they didn't like my smooth legs either.

They never came back to ask me to join their church.

that is one way to get rid of them Liz.

I have always wondered what I would do in this situation.
    I think in the past I would have let him leave without getting the package,.
    but now, I am pretty sure that I would just answer the door and get my package.

I am sure they have seen it all.
    and honestly, other then being dressed as a woman, there really would not be much to see.
    I am always pretty well covered up.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"