Thread: Halloween

Halloween

Just wondering, how many girls here will go out dressed as a female, and how many do wear costumes?.

Kate

I am thinking about doing a cracked china doll costume, which is very fitting since I am a paraplegic and in a wheelchair!

I went out to an Oktoberfest dressed as a beer girl. Wig, dress, stockings, etc. and had a good time. One woman asked for a picture with me then asked me if I am coming out or did it on a dare. I hesitated to answer and she could tell. She then said "I understand and am glad you did it. You look great". My heart dropped and I thanked her.
    Because of that, I am definitely going out on Halloween as a female. Just haven't decided on the costume yet... I originally wanted to do a femme joker, but some of my items haven't arrived in the mail yet. So, we'll see...

Aspiring Member
    My young daughter decider to be a Toto from the Wizard of Oz. Since I was going with her for several parties, I wanted to complement her costume. The two options were Dorothy and scarecrow. While I would have loved to be Dorothy, I didn't feel I could look as good as I wanted. The costume would be expensive as I don't have red shoes, and wig, and very little time to buy one. I went as a scarecrow. $40 and done. Maybe next year.

I will be a gypsy woman.
    There is someone very special to me named Gypsy and this will be a tribute to her.

I am a skeleton brides maid. I will do my best to look as sexy as i can. Yep its Halloween.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    2 costumed events last weekend. Disneyland tomorrow nite. Then, Halloween.

I wouldn't go out unless it was in a female costume! Already passed a few times!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wish I could, two parties both with very close friends and kids. I guess I could do something silly like a fem witch but I don't think the SO would like that right now. I am still pushing for RHPS trip. I am interested (since I haven't been to too man halloween parties) if anyone else will be reversing their roles.

Reality Check
    I won't be going out for Halloween and I won't be staying home giving out candy either. We will be going somewhere where the trick or treaters won't scare the puppy. No costume for me.

I suggested to my wife that I had everything I needed to be a witch except the hat but since I won't be in a position to dress, I won't need a hat.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I have only put on a costume for Halloween once since I was eleven. It's not one of my favorites although both my kids are big on that event. They both have kids of their own and still get all dressed up for it. I did about 15 years ago dress up like a scarecrow at the insistence of my kids and sit out front of our house and pop up and scare the trick or treater's. My kids got a big kick out of that.

A couple of years ago I told my wife I was thinking about dressing up as a wicked witch for Halloween and she reminded me of what happened when a friend of mine did that one time years ago. He got laughed at and ridiculed for a long time after.

We wouldn't even put up decorations if it wasn't for the grandkids coming.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Sarah Beth, 666 posts, hurry and do another, 666 is not a good number to leave hanging around

My costume was a football player, but half of my costume was womens clothes - capri tights and panties!!!

I dressed as an 80s rocker chick this weekend for an 80s themed early Halloween party a friend was having.
    Last edited by Jennifer0874; 10-27-2015 at 01:37 PM.

I will be wearing one of my southern belle dresses. Family hosting is open minded and are aware of me being a CD. Friend told me that he's had somebody cross dress at the party in the past so I wouldn't be the first either. Will be my first time publicly dressing, kind of nervous, kind of excited!

Going to a friend's party as Sailor Jupiter, they know so no big deal there. However my stress is I'm making my costume and it's nowhere near done and needed Saturday.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    My wife and I are going out as 1920's flapper girls!!

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Terri, please note that I did do a post finally and got rid of the 666 it took me a couple of days but the devil made me do it
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I seriously wanted to spend the day in this cute Japanese Schoolgirl outfit but, it's probably not going to happen.
    Another reality is interfering.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'll be dressing up as Wednesday Addams

I like doing the Cinderella bit but there are a few rough edges these days.

Maybe a wicked old witch would be more fitting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sadly my friends aren't going out on Halloween this year because of work/money/location which is a real shame considering it's the best night of the year.