Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Winter cross dressing

I have never have "been out" but winter is going to be when it happens. I can NOT shave, so my options are limited and winter attire lends itself to me being able to try......

Now, just to get better at it not to mention BRAVER!

There are many times when I'm traveling that I will have on something that's female but doesn't immediately scream it. When I fly for example and it will be cold, very easy to sneak in a sweater. Anymore no one notices.

I like to hibernate in the winter. Unless I'm going out, it's too cold to dress.

Wolly tights a bodycon dress, a nice coat and scarf sorted
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Winter weather allowed me to go out fully dressed wearing jeans but no make-up today. I wore a winter weather coat to run to the store to pick up some items my wife needed for a get to gather tomorrow. When I got back my wife said your boobs are showing. I said I don't think so but she I can see two bulges with a valley between them. Finally I said "what ever" and walked off. If someone could tell I had a bra and breast forms I hope it gave them a thrill. I do that kind of thing a lot during the winter that I can't do during the summer.
    Vivian

I underdress year round, always have pantyhose on under my jeans and slacks, even in the summer.

The only difference the cooler months bring is that the pantyhose are on 24/7 rather than just during my working hours during the hot months. Yet another reason to prefer winter!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I find this thread quite interesting. I shave my legs and arms year round, and I prefer not to hide my nylon clad legs under slacks or jeans. I can wear whatever I please inside our home, but the wife will freak if I step outside looking femme. It's not uncommon for me (even in good weather) to leave my lingerie on after removing a skirt and blouse so I can leave the house to run errands etc. I prefer to wear skirts or dresses no matter the weather, but this thread has me thinking perhaps I should give the "jeans and a sweater" look a try in the cooler weather.

Looks like I'll need to shop for some tall girl jeans/slacks first though.

Karen

Yes,
    Pretty winter boots, hose or tights, gloves, and a nice scarf.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Don't like winter for work, but love it for dressing. Stay up stockings with a nice skirt and boots or even heels if it is not slippery. My SO allowed me to buy to buy a nice tan winter coat a few years ago and it goes with every outfit I have. I love the cold air on the legs and the coat and scarf help to make me feel more fem.

I wear skinny jeans year around because the stretch fabric is so much more comfortable and love winter as I can add turtleneck
    sweaters. I went to dinner recently with a CD friend, who like me is closeted, and he asked if I had dressed lately. I was pleased to reply that I was wearing nothing that wasn't women's, from my small hoop earings down to my black suede flats. For those of us who could never pass winter provides a stealth CDing opportunity. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SandraInHose View Post
    I underdress year round, always have pantyhose on under my jeans and slacks, even in the summer.

The only difference the cooler months bring is that the pantyhose are on 24/7 rather than just during my working hours during the hot months. Yet another reason to prefer winter!
    I have found that support pantyhose or thigh highs are cooler in summer than regulars. I have worn them in Las Vegas in August when most of the GGs had bare legs and were wearing shorts. (I like the look of nylons with shorts, but it's rarely seen.)

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I underdress all the time but winter is the best for this. I like to wear pantyhose and it is just too hot in the summer. I can wear all my pretty tops in the winter under a sweatshirt or with a jacket on, oh and of course the bras.
    I want to be this girl!

I look forward to winter all year. My favorite fashions are scarves and coats and boots. After that things tend to be a letdown.

I'm a summer girl through and through, but I'm learning to enjoy and appreciate various winter styles. I actually just bought my first pair of knee-height rider style boots, after finally finding a pair to fit me! I'm excited for the possibilities.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Winter means that I can underdress daily and wear tights or pantyhose without fear of being exposed. I especially appreciate the opportunity to wear a bra and forms all of the time.

Winter means my powder + cream makeup won't melt. Huge difference to a heat suffering, sweaty girl like me.