Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: only the SO of a crossdresser......

only the SO of a crossdresser......

I was thinking about this today. I put a glass in the sink that had lipstick and I thought "only the wife of a crossdresser doesn't get upset when she sees someone else's lipstick on a glass in the sink."

I thought it would be fun for you all to finish the phrase - well, if you want to play along. If not, let the thread die in time.

Banned Read only
    only the wife of a crossdresser doesn't get upset when she sees.......a strange pair of panties in the wash.

Hi Lena,
    So basically this is kind of a version of Jeff Foxworthy, "You know your a redneck" except with the CD twist.

Only the SO of a crossdresser..... would ask their husband for nail polish remover..

yup last weekend she ran out of hers.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

only the wife of a crossdresser says who keeps smudging/stealing my lipstick?

Only the SO of a crossdresser would borrow pantyhose from her husband.

Platinum Member
    Only the SO of a Crossdresser would ask Is this your skirt or mine.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Only the SO of a cross dressers worries that she will be wearing the same dress as her date.

Only the SO of a crossdresser knows exactly where to turn when she needs to borrow a red brassiere (as my wife did last weekend)

Banned Read only
    Only the SO of a crossdresser...would ask: OMG, teach me your contouring secrets...and I'll pack your lunch for tomorrow!

Only the SO of a crossdresser...would ask: Can I borrow your new corset... and never give it back. and I got it on a 50% off sale.

Only the wife of a CDers doesn't get upset when her husband wants to hang out at gay clubs watching Drag Queens. LOL

... really, that happened to us early on when gay bars were the only places my SO felt comfortable going out in. I didn't even bat an eye.
    Reine

...asks how to do a smoky eye

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Only the wife of a CDers doesn't get upset when her husband wants to hang out at gay clubs watching Drag Queens. LOL

... really, that happened to us early on when gay bars were the only places my SO felt comfortable going out in. I didn't even bat an eye.
    Wow Reine, you know I'm a fan right!? ☺

Only the SO of a crossdresser would plan a day at goodwill, for both of us!!! (scored some great stuff)

Only the SO of a crossdresser says you look better in that skirt than she does.

apart from lesbian couples where both SO's experience this, and apart from daughters of CD fathers - yes, "Dad, can I borrow your nail polish remover" has happened here.

My "only the SO of a crossdresser ...":

- finds long hair on her man's clothes and doesn't worry about it cos they know its from his wig.

- rearranges the bedroom to fit two new wardrobes full of ladies clothing - for him

- is ready to go out 30 minutes BEFORE her man.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Only a wife of a crossdresser would be able to rock all kinds of new hair do's by borrowing partners wigs.
    Only a wife of a crossdresser plans mini vacations around what we two girls want to do
    Only a wife of a crossdresser thinks maybe I can borrow that when buying a gift ( bad Di)
    Only a wife of a crossdresser buys two when finding a good sale ( makeup clothing ect)
    Only a wife of a crossdresser had double clothing , makeup , purses, jewelry, perfume , bubble bath and on and on .... Sharing goes both ways
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Demeanor View Post
    Only the SO of a crossdresser..... would ask their husband for nail polish remover..
    I did that a couple of weeks ago lol

Only the SO of a crossdresser would wear a pair of their SO's panties thinking they were hers..... (oh someone had to say it lol)
    Only the SO of a crossdresser would buy extra makeup for their SO when it was on offer.... I do that all the time
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Only the SO of a crossdresser would ring from the sales and ask, "What size bra are you?"

(And, having answered the phone in the office, I had to make sure she knew it needed to be underwired!)

Only the SO of a crossdresser would ask, "Have you got a pair of pantyhose, I've ripped my last pair"

Only the SO of a crossdresser asks why there's no room for HER dresses in HER wardrobe!

Just changing it around a little...

Only the SO of a crossdresser doesn't ask whose panties and stockings those are in your coat pocket!

Only the SO of a crossdresser would say "I wish I looked as good in those leggings as you do"

Only the SO of a crossdresser understands that when her "man" is looking at another woman, it's not with lust, but with envy (over the makeup, or the clothes, or the way they carry themselves, or their size, or . . . . )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

only the SO of a crossdresser would say don't forget your pocketbook, you know your going to need it.

Only the wife of a crossdresser asks her husband for advice on how to wear a stick-on bra.

(That happened to me...now my wife will actually wear strapless tops!)

These are all things my wife has done

Only the wife of a CD:

-borrowed a thong for under a formal dress. And when asked why she didn't buy her own says "because I knew you already have one.
    -asks her husband to straighten her hair
    -raids her husbands closet for "nice skirts for my business trip"
    -buys her husband lingerie even though she never wears lingerie
    -tells her husband his legs look great in that skirt

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Only the wife of a CD:

Ask if the red camisole was mine or her's. (Last week)

When I was in a black dress and heels she ask where I was going.