Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Feminine Feeling Wearing Girly Clothes

Not often enough I will dream that I am wearing a dress, and I will awake with the most peaceful feeling- that lasts all day.

I can't remember a time I didn't wear woman's clothes.I started with my sister's pink tights..I have sisters and of course a mother..so it was a great deal of temptation that i truly caved into.I now have a complete wardrobe that i continue to add to as well as trying to fem my body more so i looke more ladylike..but nothing feels as awseome to me then being dressed and walking in my heels.
    without mirrors,being fem would consist of just feeling pretty..not seeing yourself as pretty..i prefer mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by melissa247 View Post
    I can't remember a time I didn't wear woman's clothes.I started with my sister's pink tights..I have sisters and of course a mother..so it was a great deal of temptation that i truly caved into.I now have a complete wardrobe that i continue to add to as well as trying to fem my body more so i looke more ladylike..but nothing feels as awseome to me then being dressed and walking in my heels.
    What a lovely introduction to dressing as a girl wearing your sisters pink tights. I wish I had been brought up with sisters.

thank you Nannette,I actually loved them and wore them all the time,,i was so young I was just out of diapers i believe,but as much as my mom scolded me and told me no..i would find them and wear them all around the house..I was eventually banished from wearing anything again..but i still snuck here and there..so it wasn't all fun and games..I remember getting a skirt on christmas one year..and looked at my mum and dad and smiled and said"it's just what I wanted"my mum said"that isn't yours hun,the tags must have gotten mixed up"then handed me a different present to open while everyone tried to ignore the elephant in the room..haha..I have always been a girl at heart.
    without mirrors,being fem would consist of just feeling pretty..not seeing yourself as pretty..i prefer mirrors.

I can relate. My mother never had slips but bras and panties were what got me started at 7 years old. Im now almost 19. I would love to have some but my current situation won't let me.

Charlotte x
    Ellie May 😘

I love it we are all cut from the fabric sewn with the same thread its so awsome to read your tells and mine to be within each one so many years of enjoying my taboo secret finally someone knows and accepts it wants nothing to do with it thats ok it just 4 me

Aspiring Member
    I done the same thing only it was my older sister's things, I finally started buying my own stuff when I turned 18 and have been buying and wearing it ever since.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You mean it's not now?? I must have missed the memo. Someone forward that to my wife please! Lol
    The vagaries of E-mail. It was retracted 1.5 seconds after it was sent, leaving only a Cosmic Wink in its wake...

Anyway, for me it was shoes, nylons and bras. I was maybe 9-10...

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 11-25-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I was born in '47.
    Imagine all that ultra feminine '1950s lingerie and fashions that I had to choose from that my mom and older sister wore.

My mom miscarried a daughter before I was born so I missed on trying on all those clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    I was born in '47.
    Imagine all that ultra feminine '1950s lingerie and fashions that I had to choose from that my mom and older sister wore.
    Born in '47 myself, and can so relate to this post in particular, and thread in general.

Karen

I love the 1950s era. The way everything looked was awesome. Sometimes i wish I could go to that period in time and experience it. I also love the women's clothing from that time too, so beautiful.
    Ellie May 😘

I liked bras and yes you described early sensations of dressing quite accurately.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Started with moms panties then she found out an it was o.k. but had to wait to get my own bra at 15 then the other clothes started coming after 46 of dressing still love the nylon the best.

Started young also. The hamper was in the only bathroom in the house. I remember trying on everything I could find in the hamper, but especially loved the slips and bras. I graduated to mom's lingerie drawer. I remember with great clarity almost getting caught one day. I was home alone, maybe at 10 yrs old. I was in my moms room wearing her bra, panties, full slip, (all white), and a pair of pantyhose. I heard the door open as and mom and my sisters came home. Our house was a ranch and the only way back to my room was across the hall, with the risk of being seen. I made the fastest dash I could across the hall, into my room. Quick changed and stashed the clothes in my closet.

I was 9 or 10 I think when my best friend and I tried on one of his moms bras complete with tennis ball boobs... Then after puberty I had the luxury of an older sister with great sexy clothes.

I believe I was 7 when I discovered an outfit in my sister’s closet that just begged me to try it on… I remember almost not being able to breathe once I got the matching underpants zipped up (side zipper), and not from it being too small...it was a great fit, and for the first time I felt like ME. I felt elated yet normal, comfortable yet scared, right yet so “what the heck am I doing”. I knew it would be short lived as the parents would be returning home very soon. I remember wearing the outfit on many occasions until I got to the point of not being able to get the zipper up. (yep, I broke it, and just knew I was gonna get busted for it)
    That was 50 years ago. Other milestones I do not remember as well. When I got my first pair of heels, my first wig (post male-pattern-baldness), first time shopping for myself are all lost in time. But I still have the memory of the Blue Majorette Uniform.

It looked like this, but Blue and Shiny, matching underpants. But no hat.
    majorette.jpg

I started the same way, my mother worked three late afternoon and eveing a week, I have no idea what possesed me to try on her slip but i did and was hooked, i progressed from there, i can still remember like it was yesterday the first time i put her lipstick on, i can still close my eyes and remember the wonderful smell and feeling.

Now that you mention it the pantyhose and slip combo was the best, it's to bad the new generation dressers won't experience it. I still love going to thrift stores and I could still find some of the classic lacy slips of old. They were good days, I miss women wearing slips.

Barbara Jo, I read this post first yesterday, and I'm still green with envy from what you describe. Lucky girl. What would it be like today if we all had available to us the styles from that era?

Kate

Many of you have the same feelings I do. The sensation of a slip or skirt over nylon is the cornerstone of dressing to me. I have discussed it with my wife a bit and it is funny. The thing I crave she does not even notice. But like she says, she had to wear these things her whole adult life. I try to describe the feeling that wearing a garter belt and stockings provides me and wondered if it ever just becomes "underwear". To her it does she says, other than she did not wear garters/stockings just pantyhose. At least she sees the irony in the fact that I have worn a garter belt and stockings more than she has at this point and finds it funny.

This is bringing back memories for me, when I was about 11, when I had the house to myself for awhile, I'd put on a bra, dress and pair of heels that I found in the attic, and also a long white nightgown. I had some fun playing dress up when nobody else was home.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Speaking of the classic lingerie. Did anyone else fall in love with wearing a panty girdle with nylons and a slip?

The feeling of the stocking tops tugging at that garters as a constant reminder you were wearing nylons plus the feel of the slip gliding over all the nylon fabric. OMG!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I know what you mean, Bree. Sometimes a pretty slip makes you feel sooooo special! Especially a lacy pink one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Stephanie 47 wrote:

I do not own one pair of women's clothing that have legs. No jeans, no pants, nada. My full slip collection is over 400. I'm a sucker for nylon full slips.

I agree with you completely, Stephanie. I also have good collection of slips, nowhere near your count, but probably more than many here.
    Last edited by GeorgeA; 02-09-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: omission