Thread: loving the girl within. Sarah

loving the girl within. Sarah

I have been cding since 7 or 8. It started with panties and pantyhose, cable knee socks. It grew to skirts and dresses, then it was a bra and top too. Then in my early twenties I dressed 24/7 in girls tops and jeans and let my hair grow beyond bra strap to mid back. I was more or less living as a girl for several years. Then I surpressed and dressed in secret during a not healthy marriage. I got divorced, rediscovered Sarah and dressed during my freetime snd let Sarah get out once and a while. My desire to dress has only incresed over time. Which makes me very happy.Because as funny as it seems, I was scared I would wake up one day and not want to dress like a girl or feel fem. I met a wonderful woman who accepts Sarah and life is so vivid after having a wife that was less than accepting to a fiancee that loves me for who I am.We are lovers and best friends/girlfriends. It has been quite a journey but I am still glad I put on my first pair of panties and that I still feel as excited and happy as the first time I dressed. Because I would lose something special. . Sarah is me too. Do any of you feel the same way?
    Sarah
    Last edited by sarah378619; 11-05-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Yeah I spent most of my life to find one that loves me for me. It was rocky road. My SO has just painted my toes with a gel coat of royal blue that looks black. Yep it is really special to have one that love you for who you are. The girl within seems to want out more for me also. I agree that every time we dress that it is special. We try to look good so hard and GG's have done that all of there life and we take more time. One thing in our relationship is that she tries to be as good looking as me when we go out wearing a dress or skirt. I always make sure she knows that I appreciate that. Dana is half of me and yes we feel the same way.
    Dana
    Last edited by Dana44; 11-05-2015 at 05:54 PM.
    Part Time Girl

YES! Danielle is 100% me. I haven't had much luck on the dating front but can't wait to meet that special girl that appreciates me for the woman that I truly am inside. I would love to be Danielle all the time and that just might happen very soon

Sarah,
    You are very lucky.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Don't I know it, I am sitting here reading your thread fully dressed and feeling so comfortable and relaxed and no regrets about the first time I put on my sisters pantyhose, but tomorrow when I don't get opportunity and don't know when my next time may be there may be alittle regret.

I so identify with your comments! When I was young I would get dressed up in my mother's clothes, and then later feel ashamed of it. But now, when I think back to the young person I was, I'm so proud of her/me for having the courage to be the girl she/I was.

while i did not really get into this stuff until quite recently, I do feel the urges grow too. I also have been looking for the right person but just finding a person to start is proving more difficult than i had imagined. Ah well, guess i just keep growing and let things flow as they go.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Can one be a straight male yet still feel like a lesbian inside?
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Cherish that girl with all your heart. Having an accepting significant other is the most amazing gift people like us could ever ask for.