Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does size really matter?

Does size really matter?

Get your dirty minds out of the gutter.....lol

This is for all us tall crossdressers out there.

Do you think if your over say 5' 10" then you are like a neon sign when your out in public and that you are the first person people notice?

Views please.

Banned Read only
    Tall people no matter the gender are always more noticeable.

Uh oh I'm just getting started and am already in trouble I'm 5'11"

I'm 6 ft, and of course with heels on that changes to about 6 ft 4 making me quite tall, but I don't generally vary much from that. That's just my style.

I don't think size does matter, I think how you act is the deciding factor, act natural, not nerves, act just like you are wearing your regular clothes. (witch you are wearing your clothes) no matter what gender they are. People react to the deer in the headlight look people give off when they are nerves. Act like you own the place, have a good time and no one will care what you do. I go out completely 100 % fem all the time, 5ft 10 in tall, never had a person act any way but nice to me. Marshalynn

Quote Originally Posted by Laurana View Post
    Tall people no matter the gender are always more noticeable.
    Oh. I have to disagree totally. I am 6"3" in my bare feet and I can routinely walk into a room and not get noticed. If I am in heels I will get a glance perhaps, but not much else. It' really about how you present yourself and conduct yourself. Act in a way that is the fool and yes you will get noticed. Act normal. Talk normal and people will leave you alone for the most part. I firmly believe that unless you are 7' tall or better nobody really cares one way or the others.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I wish it did not matter.
    I love wearing high heeled boots and such and I am already 5 - 11 1/2".
    I wish I was shorter.

As a kid, being short was painful. But as my femme self now, it's wonderful. Sorry!!!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

5' 8" here. Taller then moat women and shorter then most men.

6'2" here, but I don't have any experience out dressed yet.

Heels aren't going I be for me outside the house, I'm afraid.
    Just Roll With It

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn2006 View Post
    As a kid, being short was painful. But as my femme self now, it's wonderful.
    That is the way it has been for me too. I am 5"5.5".

6'-4" here. Normally wear 2" pumps. Yesterday I bought a pair of 5" stiletto ankle boots. Can't wait to wear them out next weekend!

I'm very, very short so I wonder if I were to go out would that get me noticed. I always tend to notice women who are quite tall but that might be because I am so short. By 'quite tall' I mean 6'... 6'3" or taller.

Honestly, I'm kinda jealous of you statuesque Amazonian sisters of mine. Own it ladies. Be confident and people won't notice you for how tall you but how confident and stunning you all are.

Muah!

Sayyidah 'Sue'
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

6' then add the heels. While not exactly a beacon, I think I do get more looks than I otherwise would. Although a couple of weeks ago I was looking at bras and an older woman starts asking me about sports bras, if I ever wore them (no) and then she commented that I was lovely and tall and that she needed to wear heels to get close to her husband's height. I told her it was both a blessing and a curse. The curse being that when it's raining I knock all the low hanging signs and branches with my umbrella.

My height doesn't bother me one bit. What's the point of dressing nicely if nobody looks, anyway?

My ex girlfriend was five foot ten and blonde. She wore tall heels was taller than me on a date. I am just under 6' and I wear the tallest heels that I can. MY SO is like 5'2 and wears tall heels with me and it seem that we don't attract too much attention. I have seen a lot of very tall women around here. So it is not that unusual.
    Part Time Girl

At 5'7", I feel short for a guy but as a girl, it's wonderful. It's been more a question of just what clothing sizes I should buy. I'm not brave enough yet to go in store but I also want to make sure it fits, you know?
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Platinum Member
    Hi Vicki, It's mind over matter, If you don't mind then it doesn't matter.

I'm 6'0 and wear 4" or 5" heels.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

At 5'-6"/7",I think I fly under the radar of most people even in heels(nothing over 4") but I'm biased from down here.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Quote Originally Posted by 2B Natasha View Post
    Oh. I have to disagree totally. I am 6"3" in my bare feet and I can routinely walk into a room and not get noticed.
    Maybe you don't notice you, but everyone else does (I'm also that height, and have been told I have 'presence'). Change it around a little. A woman who's 400 pounds walks into a room. You don't think anyone notices? You betcha they do.

Might not say anything or look up, but they notice. Size does matter. That's why the expression elephant or 800 pound gorilla in the room is used so often.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would say it involves more that just height as there are plenty of tall women. Your frame size--slender, medium, large; weight; proportions; hands and feet; facial structure; posture; voice and mannerisms all play a big part as well as what you wear.

It might distract from my possibility although I think I don't anyway....6'1" and I wouldn't change a thing. Well except a few pounds ...maybe
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Banned Read only
    Many female super models are tall and tall women are often VERY attractive IMHO but it does put a lot of pressure on US tall girls since we do stand out more. People see us from a distance and think "wow, hot chic at 3 o'clock" and then move in for closer look, and heaven forbid the dreaded "conversation"!

Stalker dude walking his dog: Hi ☺

Me: "I smile and wave" 😦

Stalker dude walking his dog: you meeting someone? 😈

Me: Nope, I'm hunting squirrels! ☺

Stalker dude walking his dog: No problem (turning 180) as his dog falls over sideways

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Well for us 5'7" girls heels are a dream and have no bearing on being picked out of a crowed. As for taller people it must be nice to be able to reach the top shelf in flats.😂😂😂

Aspiring Member
    Size doesn't matter to me. I am 6'2" in bare feet. People take in the occasional glance as normal,unless I wear a short skirt. Lets face it, any Guy who likes legs is definitely take a long look cause we have more leg to look at. Don''t worry about it, enjoy yourself while you are out.

NO, size doesn't matter.

My daughters High School guidance counselor is over 6 feet tall and that's before she where's her heels to work!

How you present yourself and you state of mind, attitude, are the deciding factors.