Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trust Me I Saw A CD

i find i now consciously walk en femme.....confidently - leading with the hips whether i am behind a plow horse or not

the horse actually turned around and gave me a wink...

I thought I had special cd vision. One day I was enjoying a meal in a Mexican restaurant and noticed a cd at another table across the room. All the tell-tale signs. Large hands and ankles, ill fitting wig, oversized facial features, not this best coordinated outfit. But sitting at an angle that did not allow a good look. Almost got up and asked if she would like to share a meal. She walked right by me when she got up to leave and was obviously GG. Made me feel better about myself.

I. need to have my cd vision adjusted.
    Live and let dress.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    Folks, don't take me serious about my plow horse walk comment. I just wanted to point out it is hard to hide the male walk and her walk really stood out. I think I was the only one to notice, but it was easy for me, because when I walk I look like I am dodging what the horse dropped on the ground.

Seriously, though, walking and talking are crucial skills to acquire if ya wanna pass (at least most of the time).

For the former, think of the old slur "light in the loafers" and soften how you put your feet down. More on a centerline (think runway model but not so extreme), shorter steps, and put the heel and toe down together to avoid that slapping thing. A long stride, toes-out (10&2), and a rigid body will start the clock every time.

For talking, pick an actress with a voice on the husky side (Lauren Bacall comes to mind) and parrot her every line in a movie. If you can sing at all, think of that pitch control, go up a few notes, and add that characteristic questioning inflection to the ends of your sentences.

Our Paneras has a hitching post outside...thank goodness!

Laura, I know how to get your goat........I'll watch where you tie it and your horse too. Laura, if anyone should know this, it is you.....I am an old nag myself.

I was driving the other day all dressed up and had a car pull up next to me and the male passenger looked right at me and I pulled up a little farther and the car pulled up so the female driver could see me. I looked right at her and smiled and I could see her lips go "I don't know". Her make up was worse then mine but I am almost positive she was a GG, I wish we could just say something like hi sister or something. I love the responses that say we need a secret hand shake. LOL

CindySTJ, One never knows for sure who we meet out and about, but allowing them to know who we are is a greater problem. Some years back, the members all (most) agreed to wear a rubber band on our wrist, so anyone seeing it would know for sure we a member of this site. I wore my rubber band, but not a person ask me anything about it and I never saw anyone else with one on either.

Guess I will stick to my old way of meeting members here. If they live near me I PM them and hope we can meet for lunch some place.