Thread: Got my checkup today with levels

Got my checkup today with levels

Hi All,

had my 6 month check up with my endo today. E is at 113 and T is at 19. He feels these numbers are good for someone in my age group (64), which would be post menopausal. (Mods I think this is the right forum to discuss levels. If not I apologize). Interestingly I got the T levels down on just Finasteride and no Spironolactone. When I started hrt almost 3 years ago my T was around 500. I responded very well with the Finasteride with no apparent side effects.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Joan, I just had my VA checkup today. My E is 164 which is normal for a pre menopausal woman. My T is slowly going down but is still 375. I am on spiro to lower my T but not on estrogen. I need to ask about going on Finasteride. How is your breast development going. I'm only a B cup so far..............Leanne

Leanne I'm also about a B cup. But it fits my body frame so I'm good with it!

You're doing pretty well. My T is in the single digits, down from 560, due to a hefty regimen of Spiro. My T is only about 100 despite lots of patches. I might have to go to injections.

I've had some breast growth, but most of the effect has come from loss of underlying musculature. I'm only an "A" at best, and have to get by with sports bras. Few "training bras" come with a 38 band!