Thread: I just want to sharing my feeling

I just want to sharing my feeling

I'm new to this forum and also just move to US, and after about a week sign up in several CD dating sites without upgrade membership.
    I finally got some email from others, and two of them didnt response after several chats, but i also got two still in touch, and hv a great chat these two days. and they claimed that want to meet me sometimes, which make me feel so exciting. But im not sure if they are really would meet me or not, im just very happy that i can talking about CD things with others without hiding myself.
    well, maybe these just nothing to u guys, but important for me as i just go in a totally new environment without any friends

You might want to be careful. It all depends what websites you are on.

thanks for remind me about that, i will be careful if they really meet me some days. Any suggestions for being careful?
    but for now on, i just happy to hv someone i can talk to.

Read what they say. Talk to them first. All it is a phone number. Listen to if they have to hesitate when talking to you. Meet in a public place or where there is plenty of lighting. Just be smart.

Aspiring Member
    We are happy you found this forum, and you will have plenty of friends here.

Talk with us on this forum, there is a lot of good advice here, later when you have gained more experience you can examine other sites.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I hope so, and I want some friends near enough can meet off line

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I will. but idk how to find who live near me in this site.

if you do meet these people in the real world please tell someone where you will be and check in with them too.

Candy, I have met a good number of members off this site. I can't speak for other sites, but all the people I have met have been very nice, to the point some have become friends in real life.
    As others have said.....meet in a public place, such as a food court in a mall. Meet in the day light hours only until you know who you are dealing with. Always have a contact plan in place with a friend, before the meeting.
    Meeting others from this site is easy, or at least contacting them. I don't know where you are located, as your Avatar does not state the location. You can ask in another section of our site if people live in your area or if you see other Avatars with their location listed near you....PM them. Build a friendship first and go from there. That is the key, really. Build a friendship with members first. That works within any situation of life. Hope that helps.

Gold Member
    Welcome to the forum.
    I have met several members here, and was a great time talking face to face
    with others that share the same ideas. I always met in a public place; Like a coffee
    house or small restaurant. We usually had lunch, once Breakfast, but all where
    great meetings. We where also dressed in DAB, so no one would take notice of who
    or what we where.
    I would suggest you do the same for the first meeting or two.
    Good luck.
    Rader

Ouch.. I had a really bad experience doing that and it's not anything I want to share here. Please be careful. I would try to find somebody from here, seems like a really safe place.